Preview Round 18 Adelaide vs Richmond, Adelaide Oval, 4.40pm Adelaide time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is close to our best defence. 2 talls, Grime sot play medium/small. Rebound form Short and Bachar, Bakes to be a mean mother. Noice

Sheds in = improvement and get rid of the rust. Chol and Caddy = Lynch.

So then we have to fit Shai and Lynch back in. This is a very deep squad.

Caddy is playing for his Tiger career. He will be busting his arse.

He’s contracted for a few years yet. I could see pickett playing more around the ball with Caddy wide TBH. Prestia no guarantee to get back.

Caddy been stiff with injuries this year. He’s best 22 when he’s fit and firing.

This is close to our best defence. 2 talls, Grime sot play medium/small. Rebound form Short and Bachar, Bakes to be a mean mother. Noice

Sheds in = improvement and get rid of the rust. Chol and Caddy = Lynch.

So then we have to fit Shai and Lynch back in. This is a very deep squad.

And an outside chance Prestia comes back. Our squad to 30 players is pretty deep even with CCJ and stack out

Cant beieve the crap being written on here about Josh Caddy

* Riewoldt / Lynch out for the GF and everybody will be asking for Caddy to come into the team
* Caddy kicked 46 goals in 2018 as a 2nd foward until Lynch arrived and his position was changed (no fault of his) and the guy has to learn to play a role thats not natural to him and has struggled but he is a footballer a natural footballer not an athlete.

Im very happy to give him a game 1 game out from finals to get touch and game time , You never know who you need to call on when the time comes

If the GF was on tomorrow and we were in it , I want Josh Caddy in the team

Kmac is a lock on the wing, not going anywhere. Been very important for us I feel.
I agree, think he’s been terrific that’s why I grudgingly put him in that group. however he’s still a bottom 6 player and thus will want to make sure he plays well along with 5-6 others

Difference between say Graham and Markov.
Graham was tackled, he spun around 360 degrees in the tackle, maintained his balance and was able to feed off the handball to Castagna.
Led to the Castagna goal.
Markov is unable to withstand the tackle and handball, more lightly built as a runner.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

markov has been very good...sticking to his role

Houli is a seasoned...very classy player that reads the play so well and sets up our attack perfectly

he is easing into his best form...never underestimate Bachar
Bachar deserves to retire on his own terms. Brought so much to the club, on and off field. Hope Markov sticks around, he is still young and will be a better replacement to Houli than Egg Smith

Anyone bagging caddy simply has no ****** idea.

Is extremely important for us and our style. Not many players have his aggression, marking ability or decision making. It seems people are basing his output on his last game. I would like to see him deep forward and pushing to the half forward line. Can see him being a real weapon and using his body to block for players like Rioli, castagna, Riewoldt and even chol forward. He can also hit the scoreboard.

As he hasn’t played much footy this year, he will be playing to keep a spot for finals, I see nothing wrong with this as he is best 22. It’s finals time now, tough decisions need to be made and as good as markov has been..we need finals experience now. I love Ross, but he also might be the unlucky one for Prestia in finals.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He’s contracted for a few years yet. I could see pickett playing more around the ball with Caddy wide TBH. Prestia no guarantee to get back.

Caddy been stiff with injuries this year. He’s best 22 when he’s fit and firing.
Watch 2019 PF highlights... Caddy was instrumental on the wing And with his inside 50s. With Sheds and Caddy in the side, we’ll be way more efficient offensively

* Riewoldt / Lynch out for the GF and everybody will be asking for Caddy to come into the team
* Caddy kicked 46 goals in 2018 as a 2nd foward until Lynch arrived and his position was changed (no fault of his) and the guy has to learn to play a role thats not natural to him and has struggled but he is a footballer a natural footballer not an athlete.

Im very happy to give him a game 1 game out from finals to get touch and game time , You never know who you need to call on when the time comes

Here here!
Hope he kicks a bag!! $36 for most goals is juicy!!
$141 for Mcrouch most poss into caddy most goals 🤞

please gamble responsibly

markov plays well for the first time in his career and they drop him for an underdone arseberry and a slow caddy. meanwhile rioli stays

lost our mojo now.

markov actually made our side better. hope he ask for a trade to carlton
We still owe Carlton for the Yarran trade!

Exactly.

we are playing with fire if we dont drop him after todays game when lynch comes back

really devo about the side selected yesterday. we're full of underdone slow or out of form players now. markov dropping is mind boggling. dimma has always dropped form players and retained his love child rioli who has done nothing for years and if his name was smith he'd have been traded to carlton by now

Hope Chol brings a bit more physical application to his game tonight. Previous two outings he was on the timid side.

Doesn’t have to play a blinder, doesnt have to be a hero or take a bunch of marks or win the the tap count or whatever. Just apply himself physically a bit more especially in aerial marking contests. Just contest a bit harder and bring it to ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back