Not open for further replies.

YeOldTiger

67-69-73-74-80-17-19-20
Jul 22, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers, Glenelg Tigers
It's heading in a very sinister direction. I was reading about a thing called deep fake the other day. It's basically with modern technology they can superimpose someone else's face or voice on existing footage. There's examples on youtube just google it. We are heading into interesting times for sure, we are at a point now where news cannot be believed and people are psychologically manipulated via social media.
I think anyone who has read 1984 will know that controlling populations via social mediums was forecast back in 1948 and yes, it is sinister. Big Brother, Big Media and Big Corporate are indeed watching you, and telling you what your opinions ought to be.

Break free. Form your own opinions. Think for yourself. Trust your instincts....that's what they're there for.

Tiges by 21

Jan 2, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Media pedalling bs again I bet.

Which club has sneakily talked to him during covid?

The Dodo ?

Carltank?

Norf?

Umpies?

My 4 suspects.
I reckon the club learnt from Ben Lennon that the players are not the ones dictating the show. If RCD isn't getting a gig there is a reason for it and he would know that.

Obviously it's frustrating not getting games when you're a good player but with a Club like Richmond that's the way it is at the moment and those who hang around and step up get the big reward. What's his alternative anyway, go to Gold Coast? Go to Essenflog... I don't think so... he will get games next year. Let's hope he doesn't get inpatient like a former champion we all know

37 years of mental conditioning can't be turned around in 4 seasons - even though those 4 seasons have been bloody glorious. Still catch myself bracing for the impact of a poor loss from time to time. And by "time to time", I mean every single game.
The dream is real.

I’d like to see this Saturday

6477DB73-230B-4705-9ECA-42BF8BF69F30.jpeg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JazMac

All Australian
Oct 3, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
I think anyone who has read 1984 will know that controlling populations via social mediums was forecast back in 1948 and yes, it is sinister. Big Brother, Big Media and Big Corporate are indeed watching you, and telling you what your opinions ought to be.

Break free. Form your own opinions. Think for yourself. Trust your instincts....that's what they're there for.

Tiges by 21
No, no no.. You should think what celebrity chefs and vain girls on insta tell you to think. They have done their own research by reading a facebook post! Whatever you do, don't believe scientists; they focus too much on proven results and facts.

Tiges by 44 and RCD to stay. Just going by his apparent demeaner in the few vids and photos of him of late, he doesn't look like he is sulking. But he could be tricking I suppose.

Nothing more to add. Will heat up after this round tho

You can't be a normal BFer and post crap?

I suppose you think that would harm you're hard earnt respect.

Never bothered me, I've got no inside knowledge at all ;)

Gonna be 40 minute quarters in a 51 match season

i heard 68 match season where once a month the qtrs will be 8 mins and there will be a round robin "footy frenzy" where teams go into hubs and play eachother all in 1 night

i heard 68 match season where once a month the qtrs will be 8 mins and there will be a round robin "footy frenzy" where teams go into hubs and play eachother all in 1 night

That's what I heard, but I'm not sure on whether it's 32 a side or 32 both sides combined.

Also the whole swapping lists after round 26 thing does my head in.

That's what I heard, but I'm not sure on whether it's 32 a side or 32 both sides combined.

Also the whole swapping lists after round 26 thing does my head in.

Yeh the swapping lists thing is bullshit, imagine when we have to see Dusty in a pies guernsey? fmddddd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back