Preview Round 18 Adelaide vs Richmond, Adelaide Oval, 4.40pm Adelaide time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that they're considering Ben Miller for debut ...

Lynch is only out for one game so they may not be too keen to move the structure away from two rucks/two forwards for just the one week.

I wonder if they are just saying to Big Ben 'we love you mate, you're valuable to us'. But they won't select him, Marbior is way ahead. But planning for break glass in case of emergency.

I wonder if they are just saying to Big Ben 'we love you mate, you're valuable to us'. But they won't select him, Marbior is way ahead. But planning for break glass in case of emergency.
Mabior definitely ahead and Dimma said he'll definitely play.

From what Dimma was saying they're considering playing both.

Recon we will go
Out: Lynch, Soldo, Bolton, Aarts
In: Chol, Astbury, Edwards, Caddy

B: Grimes Astbury Short
HB: Vlastuin Balta Houli
C: Pickett Martin Mcintosh
HF: Castagna Riewoldt Graham
F: Caddy Chol Rioli
Foll: Nankervis Cotchin Edwards
Int: Ross Lambert Markov Baker

Recon we will go
Out: Lynch, Soldo, Bolton, Aarts
In: Chol, Astbury, Edwards, Caddy

B: Grimes Astbury Short
HB: Vlastuin Balta Houli
C: Pickett Martin Mcintosh
HF: Castagna Riewoldt Graham
F: Caddy Chol Rioli
Foll: Nankervis Cotchin Edwards
Int: Ross Lambert Markov Baker

Yep, I reckon Caddy will play and one of Aarts or Markov will go. Massive game for a lot of players with Lynch, Prestia and Bolton to come back :) Ross, Graham, Pickett, Caddy, Chol and whoever plays of Aarts or Markov will need to play epic to hold their spots. I cant see us dropping George or Rioli now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if they're considering Astbury up forward - I think we already have the Crows forward line covered with a surplus of defenders. Good time to test him out as a second tall forward in case Lynch doesn't get up for the first final.

He was actually drafted as a forward and can take a clunk
I'd like to see him play forward, too.

Against Collingwood in the Prelim where we were getting flogged, he went forward and provided an option for sure.

Has always been a good forward.

Do we give RCD a shot and drop Ross? Or too many changes already?

No way should we drop Ross for RCD after his performance against Geelong.

Fair enough drop him for Edwards, but how would they explain to Ross after playing very well against one of the best teams in the league that they're dropping him for a first gamer.

its-a-trap.jpeg

I'm overly worried. Won't relax until the final siren. Stranger things and all that .......................

I'd like to see him play forward, too.

Against Collingwood in the Prelim where we were getting flogged, he went forward and provided an option for sure.

Has always been a good forward.
It feels like he would be a good forward - he has all the tools except maybe a bit of leg speed.

I'll have to take your word for the Collingwood game - I didn't watch after half time - I decided to get magotted instead :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back