Preview Round 18 Adelaide vs Richmond, Adelaide Oval, 4.40pm Adelaide time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Pannam

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
It feels like he would be a good forward - he has all the tools except maybe a bit of leg speed.

I'll have to take your word for the Collingwood game - I didn't watch after half time - I decided to get magotted instead :/
Worst game of footy I’ve attended EVER.
Luckily we’ve had 2 Premiership cups around it to ease the pain

May 31, 2019
Belmont, WA
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Perth Glory, Everton FC, SSC Napoli
Yeah was a depressing night. Never usually leave a game early but on that occasion I couldn't bring myself to stay to the end especially sitting next to two Magpie mates. The train home was the most deflating. s**t memory.............However the week later was ******* great! Even though those WC sooks have pissed me off lately with their whinging.

G String

All Australian
Jan 3, 2008
Brighton
AFL Club
Richmond
I was at the pub with some mates watching (seems like a lifetime ago - going to the pub - ahh memories) - unfort some of those mates were collingwood supporters and I was way too cocky pre-game - probably goes without saying it didn't end well. You're right the premierships have somewhat helped with the pain of that evening

G String

All Australian
Jan 3, 2008
Brighton
AFL Club
Richmond
Yeah was a depressing night. Never usually leave a game early but on that occasion I couldn't bring myself to stay to the end especially sitting next to two Magpie mates. The train home was the most deflating. sh*t memory.............However the week later was ******* great! Even though those WC sooks have pissed me off lately with their whinging.
I couldn't even bring myself to watch the GF 2018 - I took off camping with the fam - somewhere where there was no reception

Spacedog

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 2, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Recon we will go
Out: Lynch, Soldo, Bolton, Aarts
In: Chol, Astbury, Edwards, Caddy

B: Grimes Astbury Short
HB: Vlastuin Balta Houli
C: Pickett Martin Mcintosh
HF: Castagna Riewoldt Graham
F: Caddy Chol Rioli
Foll: Nankervis Cotchin Edwards
Int: Ross Lambert Markov Baker
Markov out instead of Aarts

Charlie Pannam

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Yeah was a depressing night. Never usually leave a game early but on that occasion I couldn't bring myself to stay to the end especially sitting next to two Magpie mates. The train home was the most deflating. sh*t memory.............However the week later was ******* great! Even though those WC sooks have pissed me off lately with their whinging.
Give me WCST any day over the Pies. Actually like some of their players- Kennedy and Shuey in particular.
Remember the noise that night was deafening - USA chant did my head in.
Following week was just beautiful karma. Still love watching the Sheed goal and crowds reaction. And then Eddie and sons sooking it up 😢

#freekickcollingwood

1600322945774.png

JazMac

All Australian
Oct 3, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
I'd like to see RCD have a crack just so we know if he actually has anything to show. Dow got two games, can't see why RCD shouldn't at this stage.
Because we don't have to and it is a much win game at the pointy end of the season.

Sure, blood players in the last H & A game if the season is shot - like we did in 2016 when we lost by over 100 against Sydney.

If we want to get a game into someone else just before finals it would probably be players that are more likely to play well in finals like the experienced and harder bodies of Caddy or Broad.

G String

All Australian
Jan 3, 2008
Brighton
AFL Club
Richmond
Because we don't have to and it is a much win game at the pointy end of the season.

Sure, blood players in the last H & A game if the season is shot - like we did in 2016 when we lost by over 100 against Sydney.

If we want to get a game into someone else just before finals it would probably be players that are more likely to play well in finals like the experienced and harder bodies of Caddy or Broad.
One word....Marlion Picket.

Aside from that - I completely agree - no time to be handing out cheapees

One word....Marlion Picket.

Aside from that - I completely agree - no time to be handing out cheapees

but thats not one word tho...

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
I don't remember Astbury providing much up forward in that game, seem to remember Jack still being the target with Dave standing 15 metres away watching.

Could be wrong though, I've tried to purge those memories.
I remember going to a preseason intra club game at cragiburn the year Astbury dusty taylor were drafted
Taylor looked electric that game and Astbury played chf and kicked 4 goals . He was a foward in his junior year

tony__montana

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
+66 on the frees they get...
+1 billion on the ones they don't get paid against them, chucking the ball, holding the ball, arm chops, the Pendlebury rule that states it is unconstitutional to pay a free against him. .. .

Pendles actually throws his arms up and calls for the ball as if it’s a free before the ump even blows his whistle sometimes. Not even joking watch him closely - it’s almost as if the ump thinks to himself well if Pendles is so sure it’s a free, I must’ve missed a really obvious one, better pay it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back