Prediction Round 18 Changes. Freo vs Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

I just want there to be pressure on the defensive talls.
And rightfully so.

When we made finals in 2012-15, Dawson, McPharlin and Johnson played every week but silvagni was depth.

One of Dawson, McPharlin and Johnson could be injured and the other 2 could hold the KPD spots.

We had massive depth on rucks. Sandilands, Clarke, Griffin and Jack Hannath. Pity one of those rucks couldn't kick 25-30 goals a season to help back up Pavlich.

Like a certain 2018 down in Geelong...
Funny thing was I remember and know what your talking about.

We kicked the 1st 3 goals of that game then conceded the next 20-25 goals LoL.

I even remember where I was that day too.

I was at Woodville oval watching a game in the SANFL. Woodville west torrens eagles vs South Adelaide Panthers

Like a certain 2018 down in Geelong...
Funny thing was I remember and know what your talking about.

We kicked the 1st 3 goals of that game then conceded the next 20-25 goals LoL.

I even remember where I was that day too.

I was at Woodville oval watching a game in the SANFL. Woodville west torrens eagles vs South Adelaide Panthers
I remember where I was. At Kardinya Park. We were up and about and getting a but cheeky with the locals as we led into quarter time. Then it hailed (both goals and from the sky).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it's little to do with being daring and more to do with Wilson likely being cut at the end of the year, anyway. So back the guy that's got a contract for next year and still needs to establish himself.

Can't say I'd do the same, but I can't see who else goes to keep Wilson next year.

Thought Wagner was the obvious choice. He is playing well for Peel and we need to see if he can fill the role we need from him. If he can utilise his kicking skills and dare it will help us move the ball quicker. His man -on- man defensive work is the biggest question mark though. They need to get him the right match-up.

Thought Wagner was the obvious choice. He is playing well for Peel and we need to see if he can fill the role we need from him. If he can utilise his kicking skills and dare it will help us move the ball quicker. His man -on- man defensive work is the biggest question mark though. They need to get him the right match-up.
He’ll be on Hill or Elliot won’t he? With Walker on the other.

He’ll be on Hill or Elliot won’t he? With Walker on the other.
Probably Elliott. But it might work in our favour if he is us on Hill who goes up the ground more. Wagner isn't great in a one-on-one stationary contest deep in the 50 and is pretty good chasing and tackling and can use his kick into our 50. Interesting to see which way our MC go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back