Prediction Round 18 Changes. Freo vs Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Have to disagree. Lets see what Saturday brings.

I am never wrong.

Will not be at the club next year - card has been marked by the match committee, survived only by virtue of last years attrition.

Pretty sure he signed his own death warrant when he laid down in our defensive goal square after copping a little bump to his shin. Didn't go down well with the poisoned dwarf...

Likely inclusions Corey Wagner, Bailey Banfield, Sam Sturt and Nathan O'Driscoll all joined Hamling as the Dockers flew out of Perth on Thursday with a travelling squad of 24 fit players to take on Collingwood.

I am never wrong.

Will not be at the club next year - card has been marked by the match committee, survived only by virtue of last years attrition.

Pretty sure he signed his own death warrant when he laid down in our defensive goal square after copping a little bump to his shin. Didn't go down well with the poisoned dwarf...
I agree but Wagner doesn't bring anything either. One of the weirdest list decisions we've made imo. Bro's been delisted twice before. Tells you everything you need to know right there.

I agree but Wagner doesn't bring anything either. One of the weirdest list decisions we've made imo. Bro's been delisted twice before. Tells you everything you need to know right there.
Have to be fair, he was much improved for Port Melbourne

Sam menegola was delisted twice and played some great footy

I reckon :
Freddy - Banners / Sturt (if not injured?)
Young - Wilson
Cox - Hamling
Worner - Wagner
Serong - Colyer or Odriscoll (Aish to play Serongs role)
Other than Serong, do we lose much with those changes? An improvement is the older, more seasoned, uninjured bodies.

I'm a pretty positive person and not as down on our situation, in general, as some others on here...but thinking players like Hammer, Wagner, Wilson and Colyer will come in and be expected to compete with the calibre of players Collingwood have is far too optimistic for me.

Add in the talk of players like Jackson, Amiss and Pearce being a bit lame and it will all be a bit too much.

We need Collingwood to remain in second gear, otherwise this is going to get nasty.

I am never wrong.

A few players pretty much laid down last week for their captains 100th and season on the line. Will they be going too??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to be fair, he was much improved for Port Melbourne

Sam menegola was delisted twice and played some great footy
Wagner made some decisions in the Gold Coast game that pretty much walked past 3 levels of decision-making from Choice to Ordinary and went straight to the Zero-Footy-IQ grade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back