Prediction Round 18 Changes. Freo vs Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn’t be surprised either way, can see with the weight of expectations being lifted as no one gives us a chance of winning, coupled with the forced switch up of our CBA due to BS Serong suspension, that we are very competitive, if not actually winning.
Can also see us being pumped by 80+ points if we turn up like we did last week.

Why was Walker gifted a game again this week after one of the most ineffective games I have seen from anyone this year last week. At a stronger team like the Pies or Port he would be back in the VFL/WAFL for a few weeks yet in our side he seems to be "undroppable". If players like him don't feel pressure to perform every week we will never get the best out of them and our team won't improve.

Why was Walker gifted a game again this week after one of the most ineffective games I have seen from anyone this year last week. At a stronger team like the Pies or Port he would be back in the VFL/WAFL for a few weeks yet in our side he seems to be "undroppable". If players like him don't feel pressure to perform every week we will never get the best out of them and our team won't improve.
Because we already had 5 forced changes.

He was horrible against Carlton but he played against Weightman against the Bulies and was good against Essendon iirc. They demand a bit too much from him. Having a mental break would be good for him but they are more into pushing through adversity. So he is going to have a real offy every now and then.

Maybe it is possible they want him to face his demons from his disastrous game in the final last year? Time to see if he can bury that in the past, although I feel it is not exactly the best circumstances (his form, team's form, opposition) for that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are the odds we will be 5 or 6 goals down at quarter time. Unfortunately, I cant see us scoring over 50 points and if you don't score against the Pies you get killed.

Nick, Josh.... Josh ,Nick. which is which.:grin::grin::grin::grin:
Alex-Pearce-Captain-s-Run-14-July-9738.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back