Prediction Round 18: Changes Vs Geelong + pre-match discussion (THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTY BABY)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uh oh. All arrivals from Victoria must quarantine for 14 days, effective immediately. Will this game even go ahead?
WA Police Commissioner has said that it will go ahead -

- taken from ABC News site

Commissioner Chris Dawson said that includes the Geelong Cats AFL team that is going to play Fremantle tomorrow.

That game will still go ahead though, "at this stage".

There will be "strict protocols" which include the players going straight into isolation tonight and taking a COVID test.

A crowd will also be allowed.

Commissioner Chris Dawson said that includes the Geelong Cats AFL team that is going to play Fremantle tomorrow.

There will be "strict protocols" which include the players going straight into isolation tonight and taking a COVID test.

Yep, Daniels also confirming this

Sweet , Freo by 14 and for Milli

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fellas we better win this for Milli and her family. Player rhetoric so far is that this is 'just another game' but it isn't is it? Time to fight with some pride and aggression, if not for finals do it for Milli's family. I'll be there at the game cheering on and I hope those that can make it here will come to.

Fellas we better win this for Milli and her family. Player rhetoric so far is that this is 'just another game' but it isn't is it? Time to fight with some pride and aggression, if not for finals do it for Milli's family. I'll be there at the game cheering on and I hope those that can make it here will come to.
I can’t make the game but I hope I hear the chant at the 14min mark on the TV , the whole crowd should be getting right behind it and if that doesn’t tell the boys that this game isn’t just another game then nothing will !
I expect The Boys to be fired up for our Milli that will be watching from above 💜

Hughes in for Walker only change for us, Rowan didn’t come up and Henderson managed?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Walker got a taste, can head back and WAFL will seem 10x slower now as he works on the composure a little bit.

Young to come in next week somehow you'd imagine.

I also wont believe this is the team that plays until I see them out there for the centre bounce

Anyone know how to get a comparison between the 2 sides re age profile?

Unless WA has cases over night the game will go ahead as normal you would think
Agreed. There isn't a risk of exposure even if all the Cats are infected.

When the WA teams landed in Victoria before the Carlton game the AFL sent one person to covid test the entire traveling party of two sides worth of people, waiting around in a hotel for hours after spending six hours sitting on a plane.

If there is a WAFC representative sent to Geelong then having them wait around until past midnight tonight will go a long way towards both making it even and giving the WAFC some extra cash from a final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back