Opinion Round 18 Changes vs. GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's hope he start the game in place of d.Pearce and do really well.

I think alot of people would disagree. This has been stated as fact by way too many posters for too many weeks now, it is bullshit.

I'm guessing you were one of them, clearly hitting a nerve there.

What was become more tiresome for the greater majority (consult the poll) has been the constant doubting of the coach and the MC. I'm all for youth, when they are ready.

Go Weller :thumbsu:

We've given less games to youth than any other team in the AFL.

Given we beat Richmond last week, I'd hazzard a guess and say "yes".

I would say no. It's a rock/paper/scissors issue.

I think West Coast and Richmond have the tools to beat Hawthorn, but we don't. But I am pretty confident we could beat West Coast and Richmond.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've seen him play forward for Peel. He's a heap better down back.
In a full season last year and a hand full of games this year he has played less than two quarters as a forward. In that game they hardly got the ball in the forward line.
How can you say he is heap better down back? He has the talent and footy smarts to adapt to any position. I am confident of one thing - he will go better than Taberner.

Is this a strong rumour or... ?

For him to go to the Saints it would only be because of his brother and even then you can't be that picky.

I said previously that from a pragmatic point of view that Weller would get the start, two reason to either shut the rumours up or get more trade value. Clubs won't risk the loss but we mere mortals don't know what is happening behind the scenes.

In a full season last year and a hand full of games this year he has played less than two quarters as a forward. In that game they hardly got the ball in the forward line.
How can you say he is heap better down back? He has the talent and footy smarts to adapt to any position. I am confident of one thing - he will go better than Taberner.

Do we actually know if he is going to go forward ? Or was he just training there ?

Has RTB said anything

Remove this Banner Ad

Back