Round 18 chit chat dis dat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
not concerned about Steele tag? I am tempted to go Dunkley C myself despite having Brouch 130 VC...need to make up ground on those that had Grundy C. I think one of crae or dunks will be big but who?
Dunks because he tackles. Crae doesn't

not concerned about Steele tag? I am tempted to go Dunkley C myself despite having Brouch 130 VC...need to make up ground on those that had Grundy C. I think one of crae or dunks will be big but who?
Um

Why would he tag Dunkley when we have Bont and Macrae in the middle already then even Daniel and JJ on the outside?

Just an absolute waste imo, tag the damaging player, not the extractor/accumulator.

It's like tagging Mitch Duncan, but let Kelly, Danger, Gazza and Jelwood run free in return

Um

Why would he tag Dunkley when we have Bont and Macrae in the middle already then even Daniel and JJ on the outside?

Just an absolute waste imo, tag the damaging player, not the extractor/accumulator.
no idea tbh, it was mentioned in the AF board that Dunkley would be tagged according to some interview. Bont is under an injury cloud so may play more fwd, Steele is going to one of Dunks or Crae imo

no idea tbh, it was mentioned in the AF board that Dunkley would be tagged according to some interview. Bont is under an injury cloud so may play more fwd, Steele is going to one of Dunks or Crae imo
Link?

People need to stop looking at fantasy scores as a measure of a players ability imo

Sure some players score better than others, but are they more damaging/instrumental to their sides? Not always

Link?

People need to stop looking at fantasy scores as a measure of a players ability imo

Sure some players score better than others, but are they more damaging/instrumental to their sides? Not always
I've been trying to find the link for a while but can't. I swear I saw it mentioned somewhere though. It's probably too much of a risk for me to take, with my Brouch 130 VC. If Steele is doing the tagging then it has to be Crae or Dunks. Hope it's Crae (like it was in the last matchup between the 2 sides, after HT) for your sake

Guthrie taking the kickins this game and running out of the square to consolidate the 3 pointers is the only decent thing he's done for us this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair to RnW, the Cat Irishmen soon put a stop to Guthrie's more effective releases from defence and decided they should take the kickins, albeit, the ball spend 90% of the quarter in Geelongs forward D50.

I've been trying to find the link for a while but can't. I swear I saw it mentioned somewhere though. It's probably too much of a risk for me to take, with my Brouch 130 VC. If Steele is doing the tagging then it has to be Crae or Dunks. Hope it's Crae (like it was in the last matchup between the 2 sides, after HT) for your sake
I got greedy last week and refused to take Dangers 123. Took the punt that cogs would do better.
That worked out well, didn’t it.
I would most certainly take the 230 on offer.

I do t want to say it, but brayshaw looks better. Spending more time on ground and actually hunting, not just waiting on the outside.

Hello s**t truck Sunday my old friend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back