Round 18 chit chat dis dat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What another disgraceful week. Other than Grundy... my last 3 traded in players:

Heeney after 5 x 100s in a row...check his last 3 scores and against spud teams..

Sicily

And the icing, hacktrick Cripps

All 3 my lowest scorers this week...heeney and Sicily lowest last week...every time I trade in players in form they become spuds it’s incredible

Whitfield in for the second time next week. Can’t wait for him to break his leg..apologies those with hom

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

And now had Marshall to the list...averages 120 last 6 weeks...plays the easiest ruck the league to score against...doesn’t score 100.....most cursed there ever was

another horrible call coming up. Just like Trel doing a hammy and not tonning up and Setterfield going 110+. Marshall will get 120

And now had Marshall to the list...averages 120 last 6 weeks...plays the easiest ruck the league to score against...doesn’t score 100.....most cursed there ever was

I got Marshall too this week and English is killing him

WTF

Last edited:
Marshall was on 63 with 10mins to go. Was always going to ton up. Prob go 120+

You are so cooked

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marshall Manhunter hurt a while ago, hasn't come back on

His lowest score in the last 7 weeks against the easiest ruck to score against in the league...

Another traded player that has his worst game once traded in....you have to admit it’s actually incredible.. last 3 weeks:
Heeney, Sicily, Cripps & Marshall...one score of 100+ and it was the players lowest score in 7 weeks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back