Round 18 chit chat dis dat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My projected scores are a joke this week
Sloane - 110. Crows would need to smash bombers from the get go to discourage the Clarke tag and hopefully Sloane kicks goals.
Taranto - 124. Even if he has a 50 pt qtr he will only score 110, just goes missing for large stretches. I hope I can get at least one 130+ out of him after paying top dollar but not holding my breath.
Guthrie - 82. yeah needs another 3 goals to do that because he can't rack up touches
Dunks - 142. Will get shown a lot more respect from now on, I'm expecting steele to tag him this week.
Worpel - 116. Will need to be really good to get that in 3 qtrs

and the funniest of them all...Brayspud 89!

My projected scores are a joke this week
Sloane - 110. Crows would need to smash bombers from the get go to discourage the Clarke tag and hopefully Sloane kicks goals.
Taranto - 124. Even if he has a 50 pt qtr he will only score 110, just goes missing for large stretches. I hope I can get at least one 130+ out of him after paying top dollar but not holding my breath.
Guthrie - 82. yeah needs another 3 goals to do that because he can't rack up touches
Dunks - 142. Will get shown a lot more respect from now on, I'm expecting steele to tag him this week.
Worpel - 116. Will need to be really good to get that in 3 qtrs

and the funniest of them all...Brayspud 89!
You have to keep in mind that 90 of Dunkley’s points came from tackles.

Cogs to MCrouch

1 trade left

Zero f k s given

I have Fyfe and two trades left. Do I have what it takes to give as many *s as you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's wrong with Laird these days. Lost his ceiling.....

Brodie Smith doing very nicely tonight go son !! I know a few have gotten rid of him recently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back