Round 18 Discussion (dedicated to Kadog)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone has ever scored back2back 200's? :think:
I did when I was playing backyard cricket when I was 12.

Highlight of my sporting career!

I did when I was playing backyard cricket when I was 12.

Highlight of my sporting career!

Video or scorecard proof or it didn't happen :drunk:. My highest score whilst playing cricket was 8......

This is super ultimate tempting but Gawn should have triple tonned against English if tradition of rucks going big against him was still valid. Bevo has told his players to be proactive with sharking opposition ruck taps. Marshall is a different beast though and will run English ragged all game.

Gawn was sharing ruck duties with Preuss.

Lycett 165, Grundy 160 and 174, Goldstein 140

I'm doing it.

Ha! EAD Fyfe owners! 🥳😂🕺🤸‍♂️

I've waited all year for the prick to burn everyone with suspension or injury, so fu** you all! Just be happy you've banked his points and he lasted 15 rounds.

Refused to trade him until until after his usual suspension or mmm injury period, and it just hasn't come.
You didn’t have to wait this long. He missed in Round 4 😳

I'm so fearful of late outs and copping a donut that I'm just going to start Clarke instead of looping him with Bewley

Clarke should be good for a 50 minimum and Bewley's ceiling seems to be 70

I've decided that with the Fyfe donut which will probably be more than 1 week that I'm packing it in for the year guys.

Losing Hore and Jelly last week on top of Cogs and Fyfe this week and Hately not coming back just to top it all off has got me at rage level quit mode.

I'm just finding it hard to care anymore and today's team announcements topped it all off.

Good luck to everyone and see you all next year.....

Last edited:
I've decided that with the Fyfe donut which will probably be more than 1 week that I'm packing it in for the year guys.

Losing Hore and Jelly last week on top of Cogs and Fyfe this week and Hately not coming back just to top it all off has got me at rage level quit mode.

I'm just finding it hard to care anymore and today's team announcements just topped it all off.

Stick it out mate, have a bit of fun with it. Experiment with captains choices. Have a laugh reading about the carnage in the next few weeks.

Stick it out mate, have a bit of fun with it. Experiment with captains choices. Have a laugh reading about the carnage in the next few weeks.

I dunno man, I'm pretty burnt out now to be honest.

I get too emotionally invested in this stupid game and then when my team falls apart like it is now then I wonder why I've wasted so much time playing SC in the first place.

I get too emotionally invested in this stupid game and then when my team falls apart like it is now then I wonder why I've wasted so much time playing SC in the first place.
I get where your coming from mate, I’m exactly the same I put so much into it and get upset when things go wrong, players getting injured etc. I still put a lot of time into it but realise you need a lot of luck in this game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get where your coming from mate, I’m exactly the same I put so much into it and get upset when things go wrong, players getting injured etc. I still put a lot of time into it but realise you need a lot of luck in this game.

I feel like I've been hit by a double s**t sandwich lately.

Hore and Jelly last week and Cogs and Fyfe this week.

Campaigners like Leon Cameron not playing Hately and Lyon saying that Fyfes fine when he isn't just s**t you to tears. As if this game isn't hard enough when those 2 pricks are trying to sabotage your team. LOL!

All I wanted was a full team on the park. Should have guessed that Hately would get shafted!

I feel like I've been hit by a double s**t sandwich lately.

Hore and Jelly last week and Cogs and Fyfe this week.

Campaigners like Leon Cameron not playing Hately and Lyon saying that Fyfes fine when he isn't just s**t you to tears. As if this game isn't hard enough when those 2 pricks are trying to sabotage your team. LOL!

All I wanted was a full team on the park. Should have guessed that Hately would get shafted!
Yea mate I hear you, last week same boat for me with jelly, decided to trade him to bont. Then saw bont hurt his ankle in the game last week and is in doubt this week as well as having Fyfe this week as well. Climbed up rank to 117 overall and feel now that it’s over with what’s happened this week, as well as possible more late outs. These campaigner coaches need to be upfront with injuries so we know if it’s worth trading them out. Fyfe is a example who knows how long it will be. If it’s just a week I’m happy to hold but if it’s longer term I would trade him this week. I’m lucky I dodged Hore as I had traded him out, and having cogs mate that’s just bad luck. I remember a few years ago I had Johnson from freo, he had a Clanger first kick and then did his hammy, I got minus 4 for his score. I was so pissed off.

Yea mate I hear you, last week same boat for me with jelly, decided to trade him to bont. Then saw bont hurt his ankle in the game last week and is in doubt this week as well as having Fyfe this week as well. Climbed up rank to 117 overall and feel now that it’s over with what’s happened this week, as well as possible more late outs. These campaigner coaches need to be upfront with injuries so we know if it’s worth trading them out. Fyfe is a example who knows how long it will be. If it’s just a week I’m happy to hold but if it’s longer term I would trade him this week. I’m lucky I dodged Hore as I had traded him out, and having cogs mate that’s just bad luck. I remember a few years ago I had Johnson from freo, he had a Clanger first kick and then did his hammy, I got minus 4 for his score. I was so pi**ed off.

I remember during the byes deciding who to trade out out of Smith and Hore? Smith was scoring like a rookie and I had too many round 14 bye players so traded out Smith.

Now Hore is injured and Smith is killing it. Those kind of decisions just kill you.

Yeah agree with these campaigner coaches. Why lie about the injuries for? Think of us supercoachers for God's sakes!

I remember when Johnson got injured early a few years ago too. Just like how Cogs lasted 2 seconds last weekend.

It sure is a cruel game.

I regret trading in Muppets like Young and Gardner too and Naish to an extent. Naish is half decent at least and was unlucky to be dropped for no reason. The other 2 are just deadset potatoes and deserve to be delisted! Can't believe that I fell for them both.

I need to do more research on rookies next year...

I remember during the byes deciding who to trade out out of Smith and Hore? Smith was scoring like a rookie and I had too many round 14 bye players so traded out Smith.

Now Hore is injured and Smith is killing it. Those kind of decisions just kill you.

Yeah agree with these campaigner coaches. Why lie about the injuries for? Think of us supercoachers for God's sakes!

I remember when Johnson got injured early a few years ago too. Just like how Cogs lasted 2 seconds last weekend.

It sure is a cruel game.

I regret trading in Muppets like Young and Gardner too and Naish to an extent. Naish is half decent at least and was unlucky to be dropped for no reason. The other 2 are just deadset potatoes and deserve to be delisted! Can't believe that I fell for them both.

I need to do more research on rookies next year...
Yea just unlucky with the Smith Hore desicion, I missed Gardner but had traded in duds like young burgess and Corbett ugh one of my worst trades of the year. Also have naish as well but as you said he’s unlucky not to still be playing.

Yea just unlucky with the Smith Hore desicion, I missed Gardner but had traded in duds like young burgess and Corbett ugh one of my worst trades of the year. Also have naish as well but as you said he’s unlucky not to still be playing.

I had Burgess and Corbett too. :(

What a horrible year for forward rookies....

Yep terrible rookies mate although super premo balta did ok after a shocking start lol

One thing I did right was keep Balta but I got rid of Setterfield after he got dropped.

Wish I had him now as mid cover...

One thing I did right was keep Balta but I got rid of Setterfield after he got dropped.

Wish I had him now as mid cover...
SuperCoach is frustrating and good at the same time, but the best thing about is talking to others on this board. I’ve had lots of great conversations with great people on this board, including yourself mate. It’s also where I first learnt of the roughy manoeuvre

I'm just finding it hard to care anymore and today's team announcements topped it all off.

Weak

Hately could be a late in - no way they play 2 ruckmen

At times we've probably all felt like chucking it in. When we signup you expect it to be a rollercoaster ride. But with life in general we all have had adversity but you have to tough it out and come out the other side.

Also you need to keep playing to be fair to all the other teams in your leagues.

Plus your presence certainly livens up this board.

Mate, it's not your fault ......it's the HS's fault for not giving you enough trades .....stick with it, have some FUN & RELAX ....it'll prime you ready for next year ....plus seeing everyone else crash & burn, will be consoling

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back