Discussion Round 18 Discussion - GRAND FINAL Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annoyed my final defender upgrade Houli is getting out-scored by my concussed defender rookie spud Starevich.

I took Rivers and Thurlow and non-Ed Starc!!

Ive had a few drinks.
Anyway I just realised the irony, stupidity, lolabillity, campaignerability whatever you want to call it that's is SC.
That the campaigner that burns trades doing Roughie manoeuvers, spends all his trades as soon as campaignerily possible including an extra 7 in a shortened season magically gets the KOTD and has B.Williams (WCE) and Riccardi come back in to save his team from donuts in GF week while all you trade saving whores feast on delicious round iced baked goods like the suckers you are.

Avoid donuts. Roughie Kents. :moustache:

Judd_Magic has trading powers meer mortals in the Supercoach realm could only dream of... a god amongst men... a god!

I guess it's only fair that Lyons vs Neale got me into a few GF's last week.

And this week, well, it will lose me a few GF's.

Gotta be in it to win it, I guess.
Cmon mate ....you're not going to hand Andrew Birch a GF win ......I'm depending on you

Now pick yourself up & get back in the game

Ive had a few drinks.
Anyway I just realised the irony, stupidity, lolabillity, campaignerability whatever you want to call it that's is SC.
That the campaigner that burns trades doing Roughie manoeuvers, spends all his trades as soon as campaignerily possible including an extra 7 in a shortened season magically gets the KOTD and has B.Williams (WCE) and Riccardi come back in to save his team from donuts in GF week while all you trade saving whores feast on delicious round iced baked goods like the suckers you are.

Avoid donuts. Roughie Kents. :moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Ah Chee has had eight intercept marks. How is he only 14 SC in front of his DT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back