Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Are you bringing a case of Verdun66 tanking in 2019 ? .......these are serious accusations mate

*** checks league .....sees Here2tellyouwhy didn't actually make the final 8 .....you may have to increase the number of coaches that tanked in 2019
No I'm suggesting that Im the second best team in the league without actually being so

I've had a belter of a year, capped off with being 83rd for the week last week. I'm now at a rank of 1821, already 6000 higher than my highest ever finish, and 21k higher than last year's shambles.

The thing is, my highest ever overall rank is 1711, because last year I fluked into that spot off a big round 1. I've never been anywhere near that high again (I finished that year 23k). So my goal is to beat that.

Cheers for all the advice, banter and melts everyone. Let's hope I go out on glory or crash and burn in spectacular fashion. Either way will be fun

Benchpress

Team Captain
Jun 18, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Damn. O'Neil and Brayshaw both omitted. My only other mid cover is Flanders and he was omitted last week. Lucky I'll know what's going on with Cog tomorrow before I trade Docherty. Watson stays in suuureellyyyy

Sep 9, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Judd_Magic good luck this week in our granny in BFA League 7

always loved your posts so think it’ll be a good one. Think you’ll smash me looking at the teams on paper but looking forward to it and happy it’s us in the finale!

Somehow only fell 300 spots last week to 1673 overall would love to maintain that or even get to 1500. Thanks for a great year again everyone :)

Aug 15, 2009
Dubai, UAE
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
North Sydney Bears Rugby League
Also I'm in Div 16 and I swear if Verdun66 wasn't in it Id be holding the cup come Monday night
I maintain I was a bit unlucky last year. Injuries, suspensions (thanks Sicdog), terrible choices, running out of trades etc etc. Lack of ability.

But seriously the Lockdown helped me got more on top of it. Whether this continues next year is another thing! I did come second one week a couple of years ago, but because I live overseas I got nothing. So I knew I could do ok. Just been a good player out of luck! 😀

If someone could give me the GF matchups for Div 3, happy to include ......just PM me a screenshot of the division
I guess you missed the sarcastic tone of my post.

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Just hoping I can finish off the season with a top 1000 finish (currently 1,191) and can win at least a grand final or 2 (am in 3 of them)

Has been a weird year but it's great to see a few of the regulars do well in the overall rankings like vast , etc.

Cheers all you kents for another entertaining year and the mods Jiska , Andrew Birch, pincrusher for doing a great job on the best forum on Bigfooty.

giphy.gif
Got you covered by one point at 1,186 (36,666). Top 1,000 would be a nice way to finish. :thumbsu:
1600299326792.png

Don't the rookies have to play 2 games this year to get a price increase ? .......hopefully it reverts to 3 again next year
This is where the system needs some tinkering. If a rookie plays one game and scores 100, that is their average for the following year, less a likely 30% discount.

Last edited:
Don't normally care about SC GFs as I hardly ever know who I'm actually end up playing, bit different this year so I had a look at the match ups, assuming everyone else is also out of trades lol.

Tragics 1 vs enobrien - 9 PODs

Lloyd, Laird, Watson // Short, Saad, Sholl
Macrae, Danger, Parker // Steele, Gaff, Menegola
Gawn // Draper
Hugh, Dev // Brayshaw, Cameron

Roobie's vs vast - 6 PODs

Zwill, Watson // Saad, Hurn
Parker // Chad
Hugh, Dev, Baz // Hawkins, Big O, Simpkin

Footy vs Blackhawk42 - 8 PODs

Zwill, Watson // Hurn, Rivers
Macrae, Danger, TMitch, Parker // Oliver, Gaff, McCluggage, Viney
Petracca, Dev // Walters, Simpkin

The only constants are Watson, Parker and Lord Dev.

Would be an absolute delight for Lord Dev to lead me into the top 100 and help put away these campaigners :moustache:

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
Don't normally care about SC GFs as I hardly ever know who I'm actually end up playing, bit different this year so I had a look at the match ups, assuming everyone else is also out of trades lol.

Gawn // Draper

Parker // Chad

Would be an absolute delight for Lord Dev to lead me into the top 100 and help put away these campaigners :moustache:

1. Trade. Left.

😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
The order of the matches this round is really bad for looping ... for me at least.
Likely non players for vc/c loophole all play before the best vc options. Will probably have to vc Petracca or Whitfield instead.
Can't use Docherty to E loophole Cottrell as they play in the same team.
Can't use Bytel or Shuey to E loophole Wicks as they play before him.
Can't use Mosquito to E loophole Riccardi as he plays before him. That's assuming Mosquito is out and Riccardi plays as I suspect will be the case.

Gawn // Draper

Parker // Chad

Im more afraid of Rookie Jesus smiting me........having said that.

JjoZ.gif

Last edited:
Hi North supporters :moustache:

Huwwo.

Please don't crap the bed and lose tonight. That dastardly Clarko is trying to out-tank us and it would just be such a typically North thing to do to win a match like this for no apparent reason.

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Huwwo.

Please don't crap the bed and lose tonight. That dastardly Clarko is trying to out-tank us and it would just be such a typically North thing to do to win a match like this for no apparent reason.
I reckon the Crows are a chance against Richmond but as bad as you guys have been late in the season they deserve the spoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back