Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Judd_Magic good luck this week in our granny in BFA League 7

always loved your posts so think it’ll be a good one. Think you’ll smash me looking at the teams on paper but looking forward to it and happy it’s us in the finale!

Somehow only fell 300 spots last week to 1673 overall would love to maintain that or even get to 1500. Thanks for a great year again everyone :)

Cheers mate.

Good luck too and let's hope it's a great game. 😎

Me to the one north supporter i've met in my entire life..

Baseketball Sucks GIF - Baseketball Sucks Bummer - Discover & Share GIFs

I'm looping Simpkin, would it be worth looping our bald mate Hurn with Sholl as well? I'm not expecting Sholl to hit the heights of last week obviously but I'm worried Hurn plays lockdown or something. Surely not?
Hurn

Cheers couldn't be arsed watching this one anyway.

I'm letting him play on field, he's been on field for every other week apart from his bye, so * it. Get in there you bald bastard

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
I'm looping Simpkin, would it be worth looping our bald mate Hurn with Sholl as well? I'm not expecting Sholl to hit the heights of last week obviously but I'm worried Hurn plays lockdown or something. Surely not?
You should be thread banned simply for having loophole options. :p

Cheers couldn't be arsed watching this one anyway.

I'm letting him play on field, he's been on field for every other week apart from his bye, so fu** it. Get in there you bald bastard
Hes playing lol norf

100s for everyone

Cog and Riccardi both back in

The good thing with Riccardi is that Himmelberg is also out, so there ain't 4 tall forwards. Finlayson will also do some ruck work, so 150 incoming for Riccardi (or Jezza).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back