Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
2446...Houston finishing strongly for me.

Hopefully I’m knocking on the door of the top 1000.

EDIT: 1776 final rank.

putrid prelim week ****ed dreams of a top 1000, but it’s been a pretty solid year.

Thanks again for a laugh you funny kents, see you all to do it again next year!!👍

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2010
Ballarat
AFL Club
Collingwood
Won a couple of nothing leagues I was in but 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩👍🏽 After such a promising start, killed by so many injuries and s**t kickers!!

was a pleasure to be here this year, looking forward to being back and active (and plenty of alfings next year!) apologies for being largely absent last few weeks but been enjoying time with the kids and beers!!!!

Bring on div 1 (or 2 if this weeks score was that bad) next year!! Merry Christmas Kent’s!!!!!!

2344 I think, Who know though, once again it's showing Furburger on the field (who i didn't E) & Sturt (who I had on field) & Simpkin (who I did E) both in the non scoring section.

I say who gives a crap & pass me a couple of ******* beers campaigners!

giphy.gif

All out for 2424. Hopefully enough to give me a climb from my rank of 1800. Won 2/3 Grand finals, ended up losing my random public league one to a team with a donut, but whatever.

Edit: final rank 1539, highest ever rank, let's party.

Now to hopefully top of the year with a cheeky Port premiership.

Congrats mate on a great season, very well deserved

Thanks mate. It was good to have luck on my side and reality is I couldnt have done without learning from the legendary Kents and Kentettes on the best board of BF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back