Discussion Round 18 Discussion - GRAND FINAL Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where on the website are the League Champion certificates? Can see them in the app. Have some trolling to do.

EDIT: they are there now. Happy days.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Thanks heaps everyone! Slept like an absolute baby last night for the first time in a few weeks.. Thank fu** thats over!

I cant remember or not but i feel like i probably rode in here early on in the year and got Alf'd and "who the hell are you'd" and to have all you supporting me on the run home was brill. Thanks kentstables!

Just a quick shout out to all the great advice i got from a few of you (Andrew Birch and vast & so many more i cant remember). I Cant remember who planted the seed of wanting to trade out Cripps about 6 weeks back.. Andrew? But that stuck with me and him to JPK was huge in the end. Also big thanks to those that provided so so advice (also vast 😜). Really couldn't have done it without this board and it wouldnt have been anywhere near as fun.

Lastly.. hoddo saved me big time by in a roundabout way suggesting Lloyd of Macrae captain this round. I owe you big time 🍻

Thanks all! Cant wait to do it all again ❤

I did Cripps > JPK early in Rd15 to finance NicNat > Gawn because Nic was playing early in the round. You copied the Cripps > Gawn part after I posted my trades herein. Come to think of it, you probably subliminally copied my Rich trade in as well a few weeks after I bought him in!! ;)

May 7, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
49érs, SF Giants, GS Warriors
1600727572054.png

Congrats Barry Roundhouse, amazing effort

To vast, the place won't be the same without you next season ;)

I did Cripps > JPK early in Rd15 to finance NicNat > Gawn because Nic was playing early in the round. You copied the Cripps > Gawn part after I posted my trades herein. Come to think of it, you probably subliminally copied my Rich trade in as well a few weeks after I bought him in!! ;)

If we are going that way I definitely nudged over the line on the Cripps to JPK trade. :p

If we are going that way I definitely nudged over the line on the Cripps to JPK trade. :p
At this rate, ill be in the negatives after I've bought all the Zinger boxes I owe people!

Thanks heaps everyone! Slept like an absolute baby last night for the first time in a few weeks.. Thank fu** thats over!

I cant remember or not but i feel like i probably rode in here early on in the year and got Alf'd and "who the hell are you'd" and to have all you supporting me on the run home was brill. Thanks kentstables!

Just a quick shout out to all the great advice i got from a few of you (Andrew Birch and vast & so many more i cant remember). I Cant remember who planted the seed of wanting to trade out Cripps about 6 weeks back.. Andrew? But that stuck with me and him to JPK was huge in the end. Also big thanks to those that provided so so advice (also vast 😜). Really couldn't have done it without this board and it wouldnt have been anywhere near as fun.

Lastly.. hoddo saved me big time by in a roundabout way suggesting Lloyd of Macrae captain this round. I owe you big time 🍻

Thanks all! Cant wait to do it all again ❤

I was hoping you had forgotten I suggested Poodee to you. But hey in a roundabout way it did force you to get the Gull and you were tinkering with your fwd line when your backline was a mess :p

I was hoping you had forgotten I suggested Poodee to you. But hey in a roundabout way it did force you to get the Gull and you were tinkering with your fwd line when your backline was a mess :p
hahaha this is true! you brought me the Gull. Final captain an winning move.

Jun 7, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
7884C3A7-6D2F-45C0-AA64-CDFC4E0A9083.jpeg
56565B94-4F83-426F-9622-7DF0A4055647.jpeg
41E3DF38-1C2A-4206-A6B4-426C3E9CB03B.jpeg

Very pleased to finish 477 after a shaky round 1 and the round 3 massacre. It means I’ve finished in the top 500 the last 3 seasons.

I’m going to have a break from SC next season but I just wanted to say it’s been an absolute pleasure s**t posting with all you degenerates over the years.

A big thanks to Jiska for running the Tragics leagues for all these years and all the regulars that make this place such so fun - you are all dead set f**king legends.

Who knows? In 2022 I might in and around all you glorious kents once again.

2432 with Cripps and Haynes pumping out rookie numbers.

Final rank 19,118

Not too shabby considering I couldn’t keep up with the compressed rounds enough to even use all my trades.

Aug 15, 2009
Dubai, UAE
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
North Sydney Bears Rugby League
Aug 23, 2018
God's country
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bianchi
Good luck to all you supporters with teams in the finals. Wide open race imho.

Being ladder leaders for the entire season you kinda hope Portelaide go well (unless your team plays them), and top stuff from Kenny and the boys whichever way it pans out. A very positive season for them.

Happy Kenny

As a neutral observer I would love to see a different team snatch the flag this year, so will be hoping Saints (without Carlisle), Lions and Port go well.

Whatever happens, let's hope we get some good quality games.

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Last edited:
I've finally got around to see where I've crashed to!

2,162 dropped me 2k and ended with overal ranked of 9,895

... now what's this about vast not turning up next year?

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
I've finally got around to see where I've crashed to!

2,162 dropped me 2k and ended with overal ranked of 9,895

... now what's this about vast not turning up next year?
He is gonna be too busy eating KFC

Final score 2235.
Final rank: 22,608.

It was great to have footy this year as a distraction but my SC year sucked. Anyone who did well this year under these circumstances deserves a pat on the back...and an uppercut! Well done.

Look after yourselves kents and be well. I’ll see you all in the New Year. Fingers crossed, back to some normality. Much love kents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back