Game Day ROUND 18 Discussion - GRAND FINAL!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1684 with 2 to go, meed Grundy to go a measly 180 tomorrow to win my other league. Sigh. Ah well next year. Huge game from Fyfe and looked far better than he actually scored. Brayshaw to Zerrett the best trade Ive done this year. At least its a good final round I guess. Good luck Yippee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1664 with Grundy and Crisp to come, so I’m a decent chance at finishing in the top 8k which I’m pretty happy with considering this is my 2nd year of fantasy.

also in my work comp grand final (even though I got sacked in January) and my opponent needs 400 from Rockliff (c), Maynard and Adams to catch me. Don’t have any PODs for tomorrow’s game so it’ll be a nervy one but l think I’m a good chance at walking away with a $500 prize.

Total capitulation after the first 2 games this round. Actually thought I might get 1900 haha, silly me.

1614 + Crisp, Grund....yeah that's more like it.

True to form, every week I have 5+ spuds on field....Ridley. Houli. Cripps. Dunks. Crae. Bray. Wingard.

IT NEVER ENDS

Er, technically it ends very shortly....

like tomorrow night....

1675 with Rocky, Treloar and Grundy to come.

im at 117th and 25 points behind 100th. Surely a chance here. Rocky at 8% owned and Treloar at 4% owned........

I'm 1600 with Grundy, Crisp, Rocky, Treloar

We are both super close I'd say but feel like B.Smith is going to cost me, bloody rolling lock outs meant saving a trade for nothing basically so last trade is Adams > Treloar for the uniqueness. Here's hoping Treloar outscores him by 20 odd.

Final match for the Fantasy season is about to start. Good luck to everyone thats in a Grand Final for their leagues.

Just looking at the Top 2 ranked overall, its going to come down to the wire. Cant imagine how nervous they must be feeling right now. Adams + 127pts vs Grundy and Rockliff. If Alunisheis wins its an amazing victory considering he deliberately didnt upgrade his D6 spot to a premo and has ridden rookie scores of Greaves and Cottrell. Just goes to show how feeble defender premos can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back