Round 18 Discussion & Venting - The Walking Wounded

Remove this Banner Ad

Typical Gaff, dominates the first half of a qtr and then goes missing. Like clockwork.

Sicily disgraceful
Worpel ok
Guthrie disgraceful after first qtr
Danger, Telly average

As I said earlier in the week, surely Kelly is under the pump as a hold at the moment. 45% have him. Trading him to a POD would be huge if he continues this run of form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slow the **** down Salem FFS!! The gauntlet I'm running to get you in is extremely fine.
Hey hey, us Salem owners need all the help we can get! What do you need him to score to trade him in next week?

As I said earlier in the week, surely Kelly is under the pump as a hold at the moment. 45% have him. Trading him to a POD would be huge if he continues this run of form.
That's a really great point. But the alternatives are pretty slim pickings... I'd only be confident grabbing Marshall or Billings of the rest.

Edit: just noticed Ed Curnow's last 4 games have been 101, 111, 111, 125. Hmm.

Hey hey, us Salem owners need all the help we can get! What do you need him to score to trade him in next week?

That's a really great point. But the alternatives are pretty slim pickings... I'd only be confident grabbing Marshall or Billings of the rest.

Edit: just noticed Ed Curnow's last 4 games have been 101, 111, 111, 125. Hmm.
Well I'm hoping for the same trajectory as last week. 50 at half time, 70 at full time. But he's on fire today...

Right this is a vent thread? Good, time for a vent.

Cogs does his knee last week. Nice 0 on field there but that’s ok, got heaps of options I can bring in. Maybe Treloar? Or hmmm maybe Merrett?? He’s got a nice run home.

No, save some cash and bring Cripps in they said. Dominates against Gold Coast they said. Scheer out too so he won’t get a tag. Maybe even make him captain, they said. Perfect, in comes Cripps with the C.

Won’t captain Grundy. He’s up against two rucks. Mumford will be bashing him round all day. Grundy won’t get 110 letalone the 120 or 130 you’d want from a captain. What are 29% of the comp doing putting the C on Grundy?? I thought to myself. Bunch of muppets they are. God I’m a genius :cool:

Shannon Hurn? What a legend. Really been enjoying his 70s and 80s. Enjoying his 0 today with no bench cover even more.

SicDawg? Sic Flog. Had the chance to trade him out this week and traded out ZAC WILLIAMS instead. Because Zac was going to have a defensive tag from Mayne wasn’t he. Yeah, yeah sure he was. Brilliant call. 122 he scored. Bu that’s all right, maybe Sic will still come good against the Cats, I thought :drunk:

Ziebell? Had been watching him dominate playing in the middle. Brought him in for 111. Nice debut. 65 and 75 since. He’s caught the underwhelming score disease the rest of my team has. Sorry about that everyone.

Speaking of underwhelming, Tim Kelly? Favourite for the Brownlow? Please. Definition of flying under the radar. My guess is plenty more teams would have traded him if we didn’t have a million other spuds to deal with.

That’s all right, Gaff and Yeo will go bananas against Melbourne and save my score somewhat... oh wait.

I’ll be lucky to get 2,150 this week :sick:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back