Round 18 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2154, lol what the **** was that weekend.

I've used my 30 trades too... Totally ****** now. :p

avoid_photo.jpg

Rocky or Nroo will go this week and that'll be me for trades. Nroo has been a disgrace this season, and absolute shadow of what he was (DT wise) last year

Rocky is a huge disappointment as well, was so solid up to the bye, pick of the mids and has had a drop off the likes of which I've never seen mid season.

2080 down from 2471, that stings the nostrils!

Rocky or Nroo will go this week and that'll be me for trades. Nroo has been a disgrace this season, and absolute shadow of what he was (DT wise) last year

Rocky is a huge disappointment as well, was so solid up to the bye, pick of the mids and has had a drop off the likes of which I've never seen mid season.

2080 down from 2471, that stings the nostrils!

I could do the same and have no trades its tempting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2217- gaff. Shaw. Nank. Heeney & Laird hang your heads in shame. Thank the heavens for Tom Mitchell.

Lol all u do is complain and u had one of the better scores going around this week... it may time for you to shut up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I swear I do not know how I am ranked ahead of Bradkli

He outscores me every week, apart from last week where I beat him by only 4 points...

My pitiful 2147 surprisingly was above par, seems a stack of mediocrely ranked teams scored well

Went from 228 to 208
So true. I saw a team that was created in round 13 score 2200. I scored 2070.

That side scored 2201 not 2217 like you originally said
Just sayin......
You're 100% correct mate. My phone and desktop had differing scores and it was updated. Believe me or not, doesn't worry me. I have nothing to lie about. I know my team is crap. Hence, why I probably outscored many of the far superior sides this week. Many of the great teams here seemed to struggle this week. The fact I still have guys like WHE on the field is an embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back