Round 18 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Zach the hack Merrett is there any danger of you EVER playing through a tag????

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Thanks Brad

If only you had Heppell too, a Heppell 110-120 is more valuable than a Zerrett/Smith 110-120 due to ownership differential, but anyways, 91 is solid.

Anyways, hope tonights games is more like that Essendon Freo scoring rather than the afternoon s**t sandwich

The icing on the s*it truck Saturday cake will be when new recruit Brayshaw tags Selwood and scores 50.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Where is this Bray tagging coming from?? That would have to be the worst 'tactic' possible for Melbourne, Bray is not quick enough to contain Jelwood at stoppages. Bray has been killing it lately in his inside mid role so I hope they don't stuff that up.

23 tackles for Dawson, lol
Longmire will love that. Laying tackles is far more important than kicking gosls.
God, I wish we could get rid of Longmire. Wonder if he will ever realise thst you actually need players in the forward line in order to score. Convinced he would rather play a nil all draw.

Longmire will love that. Laying tackles is far more important than kicking gosls.
God, I wish we could get rid of Longmire. Wonder if he will ever realise thst you actually need players in the forward line in order to score. Convinced he would rather play a nil all draw.
Could be a good coach for the socceroos

Where is this Bray tagging coming from?? That would have to be the worst 'tactic' possible for Melbourne, Bray is not quick enough to contain Jelwood at stoppages. Bray has been killing it lately in his inside mid role so I hope they don't stuff that up.
The worry for Melbourne players I have tonight

Geelong's inside mids outmuscle Melbourne's, while Geelong's defence squeeze the life out of Melbourne's forwardline using their narrow ground to their advantage.

Will be pretty happy with 80+ from Brayshaw and Hogan to be honest

Gawn should dominate Stanley though, 70+ from Stanley would be ok for me considering he only got 50 on Witts which was easily his worst score of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really need to get Dangerfield...
I would've had him this week if Sicilys wrist/arm stayed in place

Parker at least did something this week, but needs to finish off the year with those types of scores from today to redeem himself somewhat after an inconsistent season

Gibbs has been meh the last 3 weeks, needs a big second half and ton up, 80-90s are not what I brought him in for as one of my early upgrades

I would've had him this week if Sicilys wrist/arm stayed in place

Parker at least did something this week, but needs to finish off the year with those types of scores from today to redeem himself somewhat after an inconsistent season

Gibbs has been meh the last 3 weeks, needs a big second half and ton up, 80-90s are not what I brought him in for as one of my early upgrades
Gibbs doing my head in. Looks like playing fwd more.

1 trade left and seedsman is either gone or to the bench. Useless

Gibbs doing my head in. Looks like playing fwd more.

1 trade left and seedsman is either gone or to the bench. Useless
Yeah agree

Heppell and Parker have vastly outscored him lately, same with Neale even with Neale and Parker stinking it up with 50s for a week somewhere in there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back