Copped Whitfield, Markov & Langford. I've done Markov > Hogan (via Madden) and now have 0 trades left. It wouldnt surprise me if both Newman and Murphy are dropped too. I can only cover 1 of them with Madden as EMG
As for my score, im sitting at 2/196 with Zorko (vc) & McCluggage tonight
- traded Robertson -> Fiorini... leaves me with 2 trades left
- Heppell is a welcome IN
- Whitfield OUT will be replaced by Bianco with Kosi as the loop option (if he gets 70+)
- team is now complete with Williams(D6), Fiorini(M8), Marshall(R2), Martin(F6)... pretty ordinary, really
I've been so sick of watching Stewart collect one uncontested mark after another with all of my opponents having him. So, I finally traded him im albeit it cost me 2 of my final 4 trades to do it. At half time, I was quite happy with my decision but Freo would not allow him all those uncontested marks in the second half. It seems he is very much like Short. Unless he can have the ball given to him rather than getting it himself, he is going to score very poorly. I'll be truly pissed off if Highmore scores similarly.
Thought Madden could cover Whitfield for a week, instead he gets 23 his worst score for the year on top of Martin's 51 and season over. Both were uniques in my cash league game. Plus 6 of 7 other uniques scored under their average so now I'll probably lose to the team coming 13th.
- seriously considering Martin -> Kennedy,M (619k mid/fwd) - appears to be playing midfield, and ave 100+ from last 5 games
- should've made Walsh(c) instead of Merrett
- had Bianco covering for Whitfield
- don't have Mills
- Fiorini, Marshall excellent
- Sidey, Zilliams, Houston needs to lift
2084 with Mills doughnut. Would have sidewaysed him before the game started if I had more than 3 trades. Dropped from 52 > 60 overall. Could have been worse. Looks like Bianco gets a starting 22 spot for the 4rd week in a row. Neale, Hepp, Whitfield and covering for Mills in Rd19. My teams MVP for the month.