Game Day Round 18 Fantasy Discussion ...No Crowds Round?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Finals are around the corner .....sides getting close to completion .....but injuries and lack of Rookies are inhibiting our sides (mine at least) completion

Some players will be "warehoused" early ...hopefully that'll open up opportunities for some rookies .....but my bench players do not like working and making money ...they're loitering on street cnrs, not contributing to the sides cash position ...meaning cash generation is still going to be tough

How's your Top 8 Final's position looking ? .....every trade now is critical, do you hold Whitfield, do you trade ....all critical decisions

Short OP this week, gotta lot on in my head with trades .....do I chase points, or sure up my R3 with Darcy
Currently have a Rookie at R3 .....so this call will define my season

Not expecting Crowds at Victorian Matchs this week .....please don't turn this into a political discussion, posts will be deleted, at a minimum ......keep it about the Footy Please

Good luck everyone ....have a great round

Titanic full-steam-ahead.gif

As my side is nearing completion, an unfortunate turn of events has meant that my only non-playing rookie on the bench is playing first thing Saturday. It's unfortunate for the fact that I'm stuck with not a lot of options if I want to utilise my VC loophole.

Do I use it on Danger, Stewart or Short? (captaincy goes to Merrett)

As my side is nearing completion, an unfortunate turn of events has meant that my only non-playing rookie on the bench is playing first thing Saturday. It's unfortunate for the fact that I'm stuck with not a lot of options if I want to utilise my VC loophole.

Do I use it on Danger, Stewart or Short? (captaincy goes to Merrett)
Pffft, 1st world problems hey? Only 1 non playing rookie :rolleyes: I currently have 6:drunk:

I'd go Danger out of that lot.

UPDATED ROUND 18 FIXTURE

Thursday, July 15

Fremantle v Geelong at Optus Stadium, 6.10pm AWST, Seven

Friday, July 16
Richmond v Brisbane at Metricon Stadium, 7.50pm AEST, Seven

Saturday, July 17
Melbourne v Hawthorn MCG, 4.35pm AEST, Fox
Gold Coast v Western Bulldogs at Metricon Stadium, 4.35pm AEST, Fox
St Kilda v Port Adelaide at Marvel Stadium, 7.25pm AEST, Seven

Sunday, July 18
North Melbourne v Essendon at Metricon Stadium, 12.35pm AEST, Fox
Collingwood v Carlton at MCG, 3.20pm AEST, Seven
Adelaide v West Coast at Adelaide Oval, 4.10pm ACST, Fox
GWS Giants v Sydney Swans at Metricon Stadium, 6.10pm AEST, Fox

Do I field Amartey or Reeves at R2?

Edit: Currently just rocking Gawn without Grundy, so I need to pick which one to field this week before an upcoming upgrade to one of them.

Last edited:
Calling it holding the ball if incorrect disposal this week, this game or just this qtr?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Calling it holding the ball if incorrect disposal this week, this game or just this qtr?

They randomly spin a wheel in the umpires rooms at the end of each quarter, that determines the direction from that point on....

1/2 Ruck trade ins on fire!! Keep going Darce!!

Didn’t even think that my Yeo to English trade involved Danger via DPP though so that locked in. Either gonna make or break my season....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back