Game Day Round 18 Fantasy Discussion ...No Crowds Round?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is u dumb Kent. Completely diff. 1) it's not an injury. 2) it's not management 3) less time was given to change our teams. 4) he, and Syd have him available to play but the govt is stopping him from playing.

It's like saying a guy is held hostage by a terrorist. 'oh well, a late out is a late out'. what a joke of a competition this has become.
I'm relatively new around here, but you seem like a d*ckhead. Not sure if it's common knowledge or not

Wow, so like someone getting ruled out with concussion?

Move on princess.
Yes. but he wasn't ruled out with concussion. This isn't a difficult concept. This is not the same as an injury or a concussion. Not picking up injury prone players is a part of the game.

Also, to the guy that said mills owners could keep a trade up their sleeve. That's incorrect. You're not going to keep a trade up your sleeve 5 minutes before the last game. Because you can't do a trade unless its only involving Syd and gws players.

Anyway, heart goes out for mills and toby Greene owners. And owners that held Whitfield. What a sh!t unfair system. I'll donate my hat to charity.

Huh? what are u talking about? I also had Grundy captain, that's my bad. I didn't stuff up anything this week but I acknowledge that my weekly ranking has only gone up due to not owning Mills. Much like most non Mills owners. It'll also go up next week due to catching further up on the Mills owners that are forced to trade the best defender in the game.
Why are you complaining about Mills if you don’t even have him? Makes me even more pissed off as an owner that someone is complaining about going up rankings because you didn’t have him...

At the end of the day a late out is a late out. It’s s**t but that’s just the way the game works

Yes. but he wasn't ruled out with concussion. This isn't a difficult concept. This is not the same as an injury or a concussion. Not picking up injury prone players is a part of the game.

Also, to the guy that said mills owners could keep a trade up their sleeve. That's incorrect. You're not going to keep a trade up your sleeve 5 minutes before the last game. Because you can't do a trade unless its only involving Syd and gws players.

Anyway, heart goes out for mills and toby Greene owners. And owners that held Whitfield. What a sh!t unfair system. I'll donate my hat to charity.

It's not a difficult concept, and yet here you still are sooking up a storm.

I'm relatively new around here, but you seem like a d*ckhead. Not sure if it's common knowledge or not
Oh it's definitely common knowledge.

He's dished out some really crap posts about coaches here bringing in players like Houston and saying that he's so much better by not having them.

Would love to see his team, but he hides behind the keyboard acting the warrior.

Get's what he deserves.

Huh? what are u talking about? I also had Grundy captain, that's my bad. I didn't stuff up anything this week but I acknowledge that my weekly ranking has only gone up due to not owning Mills. Much like most non Mills owners. It'll also go up next week due to catching further up on the Mills owners that are forced to trade the best defender in the game.

Taking a short break from my self-imposed hiatus just to expose you for the giant fool you are.

It's a weird thing to lie about, but you're definitely lying - and it's why you're so angry about it...yet your narcissistic brain can't accept that you could actually have had something go against you.

You really are the most odd person on this board. As always, enjoy your delusions:

1626617110995.png

Taking a short break from my self-imposed hiatus just to expose you for the giant fool you are.

It's a weird thing to lie about, but you're definitely lying - and it's why you're so angry about it...yet your narcissistic brain can't accept that you could actually have had something go against you.

You really are the most odd person on this board. As always, enjoy your delusions:

View attachment 1181053
🤣🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1181053

That is amazing! :tearsofjoy:

Scored 2307 - and am still somehow going up in rank with a team that is not spectacular, if anything a little inferior. Hopefully can upgrade the final 2 rookies this week and next, and then have the luxury of one or two spuds up to uber premos

View attachment 1181053
Hahahaha
I'd love to see his ranking cause it's certainly not top 100.
I'lL dOnAtE mY hAt :drunk:
Delusional.

Edit: Let alone top 1000.
1060 - ouch... :tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back