Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiath and Foley OUT
West IN (m10) with who under 629k?
- Stringer +1k
- T.Kelly +61k
- Bowes +77k

Any leftover cash goes next week on top of bianco+Amartey to get the last Rook off the field. My sub 629k players currently are only hind Harmes and Haynes in d, plus bench rooks

So who is the pick?? Or have I missed a better alternative?

News just in...

James HARMES out, Ear Infection.

Vanderberg in.

Trade plans scrapped

If anyone has Markov he is only missing the week. Niggle in the calf all good for next week

God the app sux... wouldn't let me reverse trades with Harmes news because "Darcy has already played"

Wtf....he's my R2 and hasn't moved from there, had nothing to do with my trades of Scott>West, Langford>Neale

Anyway, the site let me do it. Going very left field now....Harmes>Neale, being funded by Langford>McDonald (Tom). :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scott --> West (via some DPP switching)
Markov --> De Goey

1626426982101.png

With the Whitfield/Mills DPP link and the last game of the round, I get to see the scores of both Bianco and West (partially) before I choose who to sub in as Whitfields EMG score for the week.

Next week will cash in Amartey or Bianco and look to upgrade one of Houston, Haynes, Hunter or Martin to a premium mid.

McDonald and Neale Vs Lloyd and Marshall?

I know what the correct answer is......but McDonald has the Hawks, is averaging 90 at the G, and 90 with Brown in the team also (pushing up the ground). And I really want Neale...

Adams and Bowes/Kennedy
Or
De goey and Lloyd

Currently on de goey and Lloyd

Last edited:
I realise this is a rather disgusting choice, but I’m in the market for a budget forward…

Timmy English or Stringer?

Both should have reasonably settled roles in the short to medium term. Leaning towards English for the instant reward against a pretty ordinary Gold Coast ruck division but could easily be swayed the other way

West and Bailey Smith in for Amartey and Harmes worked for me this week. Hopefully I can turn the 200k it freed up into a solid upgrade for Dusty this weekend. 🤞🤞🤞

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back