Trades Round 18 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think I will also hold onto Whitfield, which will mean fielding Bianco/Amartey for a week.
With Markov now a forced trade my options were basically

Out: Whitfield, Markov
In: De Goey, T.Kelly

Whilst this puts me in a better position this week, once Whitfield returns I think he outscores Tim Kelly making that a poor move season long, plus Whitfield becomes a unique with a high ceiling (did a similar thing holding Heppell when he missed R2). Any points I lose this week by fielding Binaco/Amartey over getting Tim Kelly should be made up when Whitfield returns, as long as its next week. Still not sold on Kelly being a consistent 100 player either, and my team has enough fringe premiums (dusty, hunter, haynes, houston) already.

So therefore leaning towards
Out: A.Scott, Markov
In: West/Ginivan, De Goey

Would actually prefer to get in Ginivan as West would break my DPP link in the midfield bench. West will probably be the better option scoring wise though

Feels like a gross question to ask but...

Gaff, Hopper or Fiorini? Can't afford anyone better...Currently leaning Fiorini which is terrifying me!

I know Yeo and Kelly are underpriced but I don't trust their bodies to hold up at all...

Gaff, Hopper or Fiorini? Can't afford anyone better...Currently leaning Fiorini which is terrifying me!

I know Yeo and Kelly are underpriced but I don't trust their bodies to hold up at all...

Not Gaff. I've had him all year and it's been hell

Yeah I’m not sure now. Was a trade but I’m thinking as I’m playing league maybe worth a hold. Is there any stats on players returning from concussion?
Yeh, they generally suck & take weeks to return to "normal"
Whitfield is a weird one to go against though. Still burnt by his massive return game a few years ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tough. I’d go Hunter to Neale. Don’t see much difference between Hunter and Dusty, but I see Neale averaging maybe 5 points more than Lloyd from here

Thanks mate.
The one who I don't get, I will probably get the following week.
I think Hunter is less of priority to remove from my underperforming guys, and it's a shame he's the one who I'd have to sacrfiice for Neale.

If I wait a week on Neale, I can sacrafice a Haynes type instead. But it is scary being a non owner for tonights game.

4/385 Darcy VC

Aaargggh...2 POD's already down this week, Cunners & Darcy

Got no idea how long Nth will be away for, if it's a week no real drama but who's to say?

Darcy will have to go next week.

Trades this week were getting the last rookie off field, I can still reverse and trade Cunners > Neale and field Sharp who I'd have to field next week too whilst dealing with Darcy.

Or do I stick with my trades and go Cunners & Darcy > Neale & Gawn next week? On current projections I'll have 2k spare for that.

Not Gaff. I've had him all year and it's been hell
Yes anyone but Gaff.
Biggest regret this season so far.

Think I'm going to hold Whit. I can't afford to trade him when I have both Haynes and Hous still in my backline who are both not good enough. Need to use 2 trades on those 2 duds rather than wasting a trade on Whit now.

ROB to Grundy locked
Hous to JDG

Trading Hous first because his BE is higher, Haynes will go the following week ideally.

Ditto.
Had whit and Langford. So Langford goes and I'll hold Whitfield for one and reassess.

Cant keep trading every little niggle or you just tread water.

pick 2

Degoey, Adams, Neale

Degoey leaves some money to spend next week

Has to be Adams and Neale though right? or is Degoey genuinely going to be good now

Ditto.
Had whit and Langford. So Langford goes and I'll hold Whitfield for one and reassess.

Cant keep trading every little niggle or you just tread water.
Whitfields price drop means I can grab him again at a much lower price ......if at all :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back