Trades Round 18 Fantasy Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent really watched many suns games. For those that have and who have burgess can you please enlighten me roughly what his scoring is like when he is sole ruck. Thanks

Tim Kelly playing but surely can’t bring him in with a knee query. There goes the upgrade coin for next week

Yeh def. multiple reports that Cunners is staying home at least this week for personal reasons.

Given the move of venue away from Antarctica, i have decided i need a little Seagull in my life. Welcome to my rabble Lloyd
Will have to wait for team announcements. Can cover him with Sharp this week and reassess. Anderson is definitely an option as is Simpkin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick one of Neale or Oliver for rest of season. Forget cash and be, just scoring.
Neale .....BRIS's fixture ...well B4 today was a dream run home

Today's abbouncement may even see BRIS play more games in QLD

I am busting to get him in this week, Tigers don't tag and he got something like 50 possies in a recent game.
Yeah, I tossed up between Neale and Petracca all week .....went with the latter, Neale's history has him still only averaging a touch over 100 in Fantasy for his career

Petracca or Laird to score more for the rest of the year?

Think I’m about the only one here who hasn’t had Laird all year but he has a decent run home and a bit turned of Petracca facing the cats at GMHBA in rnd 23 (assuming they can play in vic)
The tighter confines of GMHBA will actually suit the physical style of Petracca moreso than Oliver

To answer your question ....Laird with his DPP is valuable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back