Game Day Round 18 Freo v Hawks @ Subi 5:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You would think Ross would be able to stop hawks up uncontested possession game...other teams haven't had an issue shutting it down yet they run/kick around our midfield who look like witches hats

Serious question mate do you actually watch football games or just sit there and look at stats??

I'm watching the game, you're wrong.

Our midfield isn't getting smashed. We just can't score. Just like every week.

If our midfield was getting smashed we wouldn't have had roughly the same # of inside 50s of Hawthorn has. The difference is that they score when they go inside 50 nearly twice as often as we do.

We are a badly coached side with a bad game plan. Our midfield is competitive but we can't turn that into scoring shots.

If our midfield was getting smashed we wouldn't have had roughly the same # of inside 50s of Hawthorn has. The difference is that they score when they go inside 50 nearly more than twice as often as we do.
Look at the total possession numbers, turn over numbers.

We don't have the ball and when we get it we turn it over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If our midfield was getting smashed we wouldn't have had roughly the same # of inside 50s of Hawthorn has. The difference is that they score when they go inside 50 nearly twice as often as we do.

Agree, they always blame our midfield even though we have a very strong midfield. People will find any excuse other than the obvious one.

We can't kick... Always falling over. So f'ing frustrating watching them be the only team to slip and slide everywhere on the field. We lose so many damn contests because we don't keep our feet.

I'm thinking that half our team are color blind. They constantly kick it to the wrong team.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back