Game Day Round 18 - Melbourne v Port Adelaide, Saturday 22nd July, 2.10pm, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20170722-094833.png Screenshot_20170722-094844.png

Ladder watch

If Melbourne win: Jump to 6th and possibly 5th depending on percentage result. Will stay in 7th if Richmond and Sydney win.

If Melbourne lose: stay in 7th but can drop as low as 10th if Essendon, St Kilda and West Coast win.

No streams.

I do like that line up (swap JKH for jones). If they can stay fit and on the park, our improvement toward finals will be rapid, meaning if we make it we should be competetive

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Finally we have most of our best team back in. It's gone under the radar a bit but we've had our 2 worst losses of the year in the past 3 weeks. Looking forward to seeing a strong team out their today.

I do like that line up (swap JKH for jones). If they can stay fit and on the park, our improvement toward finals will be rapid, meaning if we make it we should be competetive

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Damn close to full strength. Someone comes out for Jones but beyond that you are swapping guys at the edges.

Hogan, T Mac and Watts to kick 10 between them. 30+ point win giving vital points and percentage. Go Dees

I really think Wattsy & Dom were held back for this one, and will have plenty to prove.

Wattsy's 150th, conditions which suit Hoges who is adjusting back to AFL footy, Jeffy with plenty to play for (family bereavement, RAP launched (ditto Nev & JKH)), Trenners' return, Viney the freak taking on Wines, Gawny taking on Ryder. I love it and I reckon we will win by 4 goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How are we 'looking'? On?

Overseas so can't watch this game, but early scoreboard pressure is always nice to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back