Game Day Round 18, Port Adelaide vs GWS Giants, Sun 24th July, 4.10pm, Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

What the actual fruit just happened then?
Ebert marked, played on, ump paid a fifty against Cameron even though Ebert had played on and the siren had gone because he's got money on Port by 24.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umpire - he played on you dumb ****. But hey, different rules. Patton was right.

unbelievable that any ump would be dumb enough to pay a 50m penalty when Ebert just decides to go the torp, knowing he'll get nowhere near it - because he's on the f@rkn wing!! everyone was already walking off the ground

Not even talking about that last umpiring decision other than if that low cheating **** is not in the VFL next week there should be a Federal Inquiry.

s**t half other than the continued class play by Haynes and Harrison Himmelberg.

We won't miss Marchbank if Himmelberg keeps playing like this. Looks very good.

Port playing the conditions better, and will probably win this going on trend in the game. But, f me the umpires are shocking. How are you meant to mount a come back with that sort of crap going against you. Watching the Port players laughing at the end of the quarter says it all.

Port playing the conditions better, and will probably win this going on trend in the game. But, f me the umpires are shocking. How are you meant to mount a come back with that sort of crap going against you. Watching the Port players laughing at the end of the quarter says it all.

that's it, Ebert was pissing himself laughing at that dumb ump

If only we'd have taken that deal for Tomlinson last year.

At the game. Pretty disappointed. Defensively a few mistakes costly. Loving my man Kelly's work. And huge Haynes fan.

Just couldn't capitalise on that domination. Tough conditions, preventing your run and carry, but need to be a little smarter.

Still hopeful but need a good start.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back