Preview Round 18: Ports vs. GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

but it is for a good cause. If there is some such deity in the sky surely they would see this and let us wipe the smug off Greene's face

If last week's results were anything to go by after we ditched the PBs, these gods are quite ruthless.

World record number of inside 50s is on the cards as it sucked last week and could be this week's focus........
Gonna be difficult to beat Campbells Creek's inside 50's in 1991 when they kicked 100 goals 34 behinds to Primrose 3.0.

At least 134 inside 50's - we might kick 27 goals.

Boak to wear number 10 this week, magpie give up prison bars last week for the first time in a millennium.

Uncomfortable levels of bad footy god juju.
1951 when we wore Collingwoods jumper is the last time we didn't wear the Prison Bars I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interested to know what the win/loss ratio is for on Sunday evening games... feels like we are always destined to drop these

In the Hinkley era for Sunday games we've played 36: won 19 and lost 17.

Counted all Sunday games not just the 4:40pm ones because some games are in WA at like 2pm their time.

Counted all Sunday games not just the 4:40pm ones because some games are in WA at like 2pm their time.
Wow... would have thought worse, maybe just seems bad coz of some spud teams that we have lost to

It really feels like we have lost 37 of those 36 games. I really have a strong dislike for the associations/feelings i get after a Sunday loss.

Foxtel stats showed Brisbane the top form team in the comp after the last 4 games. Considering the pessimism here, it could be unjustified considering we are third on that table.

The conditions last week were putrid at a new oval for us, we may not want to accept it but maybe that was part of the problem.

Port win by 5 goals.

I would enjoy Charlie leading to the ball more tomorrow.

I am starting to get excited again. We dropped a huge opportunity last week but we have been given a new opportunity this week. We are at home. We can do this.
What % is mental?

You know, when teams get bagged by the media they come out and win on fire.,,

Did we get s**t on enough by all and sundry to fire us up?..,

Did we do enough s**t to get fired up on Sunday?..,,

Did we fire enough s**t ( players) to someday get up?

Last edited:
Watching the Magpies. So sick of how we play. Uninspiring, slow.
Not going to the GWS game tomorrow.
Just can’t do it.
Have given our passes away to a couple of unsuspecting souls.

You're sick of how we play so you went to see the Magpies instead.

Umm okay ...

Gws have been great the last 5 weeks.Exspect to see Port bounce back after that shocker last week.The start very important tommorow.If Port are off they will cop it against Gws.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back