Tiger71

?????? King of the Micro ??????
Sep 22, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
images
v
images

Before I get stuck into this preview, lets take a moment to realize the crows have a shorter history then your local red rooster, deep right ? I wonder if there older then Subway ?

On the game

Tigers are playing with discipline and structure and have taken some great scalps this season. In matter of fact, we have won 20 out of the last 27 games, so our form is not only very good but consistent. Damien is now showing himself to be a really good game day coach, he has won a few games from his coaching alone and is now earning the respect of the footy world.

Adelaide unfortunately have had a shocker year. We all know what happened with Walsh, RIP. Outside of that, they have there best player looking more then likely to leave and have suffered some injuries. They do have however, one of the best forwards in Betts, one of the better backman in Talia, and both Lynch and Tex have had solid years.

Where the game will be won.

Simply in the guts. If our midfield can stifle the supply to there forwards, we win. I would love to write some more, to make this longer but really its that simple. The Crows are not a top 8 side, still a year or so of development away, so simply, get ball, kick ball to tiger forward, equals win.

Prediction - Tigers by 13

Sorry, I just realized I did not have a image for match ups or footy related gifs, let me make that up for you now.

HNweTy0.gif

Last edited:
We will smash the campaigners.

Will add a proper write up with flash giffs when i get home, the below giff will have to suffice for now

Mod edit: If I can't look at it at work then you can't post it :p

Was gunna say this is the most pathetic game preview we have had in the history of bigfooty and the Richmond board

Then noticed who wrote it

Now have to say it's probably the best posting 71 has done to date on this board. Congrats on the long awaited improvement :)

Rumballs

Club Legend
Mar 12, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, The Mighty Cherries
Let down factor = -
We're travelling = +
We're good these days = +
There's a whole team, whole game thing going on the last 2 weeks = +

My flight's booked:), my seat is booked:) (terrible seat:(, probably better views from my hotel:straining:) = +
My Carlton supporting mate who's coming with me is the Tiges kiss of death. = -, -, -

Looking like a draw.

More importantly, best pub for pre-game bevvy?

Tiges1229

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Crows lose this week and all bot over for them unless other results start going there way so they will come out fired up , gonna be a close one again i reckon. Tiges by 5 points.

We match up well, we love to travel.
Their best player doesn't want to be there anymore.

Tigers by 41 points (would have been 51 except for those two 'posters' :mad:)

Rumballs

Club Legend
Mar 12, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, The Mighty Cherries
Wish I could go to this game .. wouldn't mind checking out the new Adelaide Oval
One of the reasons I am going.
Will provide a report.

Sneak preview of the report below:
1. We Won - awesome ground, great location, best venue in Australia. Crows fans are sooky flogs.
2. We lost - crap ground in a stupid city, nothing better than the Punt Rd end. Crows fans are arrogant flogs.

Oct 14, 2012
Goldfingers
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Anything involving CROATIA & M.City
We match up well, we love to travel.
Their best player doesn't want to be there anymore.

Tigers by 41 points (would have been 51 except for those two 'posters' :mad:)
Last time I checked 41 points was a pretty good percentage boost.

We will smash the campaigners.

Will add a proper write up with flash giffs when i get home, the below giff will have to suffice for now

Mod edit: If I can't look at it at work then you can't post it :p

Great preview Tiger71! Outstanding! Would read again.

giphy.gif

I know we travel well and are coming off another big scalp but I have a bit of worry for this game (80% confident we will win...just need to make sure Betts doesn't get off the leash). Then again, Vlas could probably take the campaigner. :D

Is Edwards available again?

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
Adelaide is another team that scores fairly heavily. Our defence needs to be in tip-top shape like the Hawthorn game to contain their forwards, and we need to score ourselves. More confident about us scoring higher than the 10 goals we score at the MCG though since it is interstate. We have scored 137 (Brisbane - 21 goals), 95 (Sydney - 14 goals), 97 (Fremantle - 15 goals), 76 (Port Adelaide-11 goals) and 74 (Bloody North Melbourne posing as an interstate side - 10 goals) interstate this year.

Hopefully we can kick at least the average of these 5 games (roughly 14 goals) while keeping Adelaide to a lower score. Their opponents in Adelaide Oval have averaged 85 points, which is fairly high. The problem is, they have averaged about 101 points for at Adelaide Oval in their 8 games there this year. Hawthorn were averaging crazy scores before playing us too, so hopefully our back line can do their job fairly well.

50/50 game here, but hopefully we can get a win this Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back