Banter Round 18: Richmond vs Not Brett Deledio

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah we are good. Quality over quantity.

Maybe tiges should look into that ideal.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

you dont know the love mcuzzy has for Lids - its ALL quality!

you dont know the love mcuzzy has for Lids - its ALL quality!
Bottom line we're not that fussy. He'll be playing NEAFL for a few weeks you'd expect, and they play in some strange places. Could work if you like Queensland or the NT in winter though.

Edit: On reflection we might push him into the one's early if we see him as part of our finals squad. We woukd need him match fit and AFL is way more challenging than NEAFL, we take a hit in his TOG for a bit if we do that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta say that the Giants are my favourite Sydney team. Can't stand the arrogant flogs at Swans games. Self entitled know it alls that know SFA.

I mean how s**t do people look in red tracksuits - it's like some sort of tacky work Christmas party.

Orange on the other hand, I mean who doesn't like to put orange on hey? It goes with everything. It's the new black apparently.

Didnt he already leave that group? He a footballer to eh?

Cant stand that music though. Terrible

To each his own i guess

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Simon SOS Cowell keeps trying to split them up too!

Terrible music. I agree.

Dont really get what you're trying to say. Can you clarify?

Sure, after 6 seasons of no one caring about the club in Sydney it's really time to fold it.

Does it feel good to have opposition supporters volunteer to post, contribute to your board and to pretend that they barrack for you? Sad state of affairs.

Sure, after 6 seasons of no one caring about the club in Sydney it's really time to fold it.

Does it feel good to have opposition supporters volunteer to post, contribute to your board and to pretend that they barrack for you? Sad state of affairs.
It feels great supporting a club with a bright future, boldly pushing the frontiers of the great game into new territory.
I can assure you we are a very gruntled and rapidly growing, bunch of members.
A bit of jealousy from Mexicans is to be expected, and you seem to represent that group. You're powerless to change anything though, so it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back