Banter Round 18: Richmond vs Not Brett Deledio

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
??
I don't understand your jibber jabber.

GWS should never have got the nod, in another decade when they’ve got nothing in the cabinet like Freo they'll have the same amount of members as now and still asking for more like Oliver.
Lot of assumptions, your dreams are a matter for you. I'm not comfortable interfering with them.

Resorts to images.

You see this is why GWS means nothing to anyone beside the few thousand people outside of the "GREATER" area.
Yeah
Cos we really care a Richmond suppirter diesn't think we matter becuase we're on the frontier of footy. Boldly growing the game in places it's been on the wane for more than a century.
Conversely we struggle to remember the colours of all the Melbourne teams struggling to stay relevant in an overcrowded marketplace.

Yeah
Cos we really care a Richmond suppirter diesn't think we matter becuase we're on the frontier of footy. Boldly growing the game in places it's been on the wane for more than a century.
Conversely we struggle to remember the colours of all the Melbourne teams struggling to stay relevant in an overcrowded marketplace.

Realistically we are the ones who are footing the bill to grow the game in Westville, also Fitzroy did the whole Sydney West thing better than the Giants ever will.

You remember what colour the Tigers are......... your side tried hard to use the same ones but failed.

Realistically we are the ones who are footing the bill to grow the game in Westville, also Fitzroy did the whole Sydney West thing better than the Giants ever will.

You remember what colour the Tigers are......... your side tried hard to use the same ones but failed.
Yeah no. Fraid not.

I can see the attempt but the execution is poor.

Kinda like the Tiges for the last 30 years.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You guys do realise that we're coming in numbers for this game, including our notoriously loud cheer squad and our Victorian members right?

Thought as much. Richmond squad resting in Jollimont street the night before the game.
20170722_181110.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back