Preview 2019 Round 18 - Richmond vs Port Adelaide @ MCG, Saturday July 20, 1:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
brilliant work Shadowthorn !!

Huge game (feel like I saw that every week..)

As others have pointed out they will come out breathing fire.

I feel like Port have always bullied us around the contest so I wouldn't mind seeing a Caddy or Graham back into the team to help with the contested ball.

Brisbane showed the key to beating Port, quick ball movement and pressure. Which thankfully we are pretty good at.

I feel like Jack and Tom should be able to cause a few headaches for the Port defenders.
Nothing to worry about. What did the bears beat them by? We will double it

Great report Shadows.
Port are as slow as a slug on slime.
Expect George, Sheds, Lambert and Stacky to rack up PBs in Distance Run.
Tigs by 35pts.

Can't see too many changes.
I can't see Balta, Butler, Markov, Menadue, Naish to return for the season.
Not even Baker, Ross.
Only Jack G.
In: Caddy Out: EMS

F Stack Riewoldt Castagna
Edwards Lynch Bolton
Lambert Prestia Ellis
Houli Vlaustin Short
Broad Grimes Astbury
Foll Soldo Martin Cotchin
I Caddy Chol KMc Rioli

The competition we have for spots is insane and shows the amazing depth we still have. It helps bring the best out the best in all our players because most players know that if they are not performing there is someone from the VFL ready to come in and take their spot. Players like Dan Butler have been overtaken by young exiting prospects like Bolton and it's a great thing because it shows how we are moving on from the premiership success and living in the now. Past successes does not guarantee you a spot in the team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The competition we have for spots is insane and shows the amazing depth we still have. It helps bring the best out the best in all our players because most players know that if they are not performing there is someone from the VFL ready to come in and take their spot. Players like Dan Butler have been overtaken by young exiting prospects like Bolton and it's a great thing because it shows how we are moving on from the premiership success and living in the now. Past successes does not guarantee you a spot in the team.
Agree...that's what i like best, focusing on rewarding current form and not so much past premiership success/form...the now!

We will win every game for the rest of the year. #itshappening #suckitcampaigners

daacb362e7dc73f6c17dc1d2e2f739fd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back