Votes: 15 6.3%
  • Anthony Miles

Votes: 7 2.9%
  • Nathan Broad

Votes: 6 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

When I was there, in the second quarter when Phil Davis had that miskick under pressure from Caddy that went through the goals I had no idea why the crowd was trying to claim a goal.
Watching the replay, I still have no idea why the crowd tried to claim the goal lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was cheering for it w/ my mates for the gag. Think the crowd was doing the same, at least I hope so.

Great win today - I arrived at the ground at Qtr time so missed the shocker - but for mine they played very well and took the Giant's game plan apart. The weather both helped us win ... but stunted our chances to build on our %. - it was great to be back the G with almost 30k tiger fans - we saw very few Giant fans

Dropping your dacks and farting "we come from tigerland" at gws supporters as they leave is not gracious
But I've got such a cute bum though.

Great win today - I arrived at the ground at Qtr time so missed the shocker - but for mine they played very well and took the Giant's game plan apart. The weather both helped us win ... but stunted our chances to build on our %. - it was great to be back the G with almost 30k tiger fans - we saw very few Giant fans
Sounds like it was all your fault.
Don't turn up late again or else :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol Gerard Healy's response to Matt Kennedy being moved onto Dusty in the third "he better make sure he stays in the same postcode"

Not bad from Gerard there.

It was a goal type of cheer, don't ask me how I can tell the difference.

I was sitting behind the goal, it was a genuine cheer. I joined in as well even though I knew it was a miskick. Felt like it unnerved the GWS players a bit and was a bit of fun, harm done only to the opposition.

What's the old phrase.
A champion team will always beat a team of champions.

GWS is the biggest team of champions going around. Won't win anything unless Gil ordains it.

Back