Preview 2016 Round 18: Sydney v Carlton, Saturday afternoon @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, unless Foote has had a haircut in the past few days, he will take the number of topknots in our team to 2.

Edit: Actually I think Naismith had a shear for the Hawthorn game.

It's only a small thing, but I really like the fact that he was willing to cut his hair for the sake of being a better player. When the knot came out in the Geelong game, he was constantly battling it in his face and must've decided that it was better for him just to get rid of it. I mean, the added bonus of him not looking like a gronk is also great!

Well if he is as good a senior level like he was in Defence he will be straight out

I reckon youre a pretty good judge of a footballer but i really dont think he has been that bad when he has played in the ones. after all some of those matches have been when the team has been on its last legs.

its always easier to play in defence when the midfield is on top...

Well if he is as good a senior level like he was in Defence he will be straight out

No one's disagreeing with you on that. He's shown himself as a promising forward prospect though, so let's give the kid a chance before writing him off. Someone (regardless of whether it's Xavier or not) kicking bags in the NEAFL is still a massive upgrade on Ted in the forward line. I love the guy, but he's either in defence or not in the side.

He was pretty young and a very immature body last time, no reason he can't be a late bloomer like his brother. Can't be worse than a cooked Ted in the forward line and this is the prefect game to trial him.

I'd ask you to try be optimistic but I'm not that ambitious ;)

This could be a danger game looking at our ins. I'm a bit nervous about this one.

X's job tomorrow won't be to kick goals. It will be to lead Carlton defenders away from Buddy so that Franklin can work his magic one out against his opponent.

X's job tomorrow won't be to kick goals. It will be to lead Carlton defenders away from Buddy so that Franklin can work his magic one out against his opponent.

Kicking goals early in the game will make them more likely to follow him out of Buddy's area ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was pretty young and a very immature body last time, no reason he can't be a late bloomer like his brother. Can't be worse than a cooked Ted in the forward line and this is the prefect game to trial him.

I'd ask you to try be optimistic but I'm not that ambitious ;)
People may not be aware that X is a full ten years younger than Ted.

(And, FWIW, BJ is even younger than X, so there's still time for him too.)

Call me optimistic or more logically crazy but I reckon Xavier will kick a bag of goals tomorrow.

You're crazy. :)
I'm with grim on this one, his role will be to make his opponent accountable.

You're crazy. :)
I'm with grim on this one, his role will be to make his opponent accountable.

And to have a genuine crack
It is his third game
He wont be the difference between a win or loss. Just play a role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back