Preview 2016 Round 18: Sydney v Carlton, Saturday afternoon @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple equation guys we lose tomorrow,and our season is over, a couple of stupid losses have cost us dearly. Now there are teams breathing down our neck
to reach top 4. Time for the Bloods Spirit to kick in!!

I'm confident of a strong win, but the season certainly isn't over with a loss. I think that this year is probably the best chance in a long time for a team outside the Top 4 going the whole way. The finals-bound teams have all won and loss against each other and the highly-fancied Hawks are a big step down from previous years and VERY lucky to be sitting on top at the moment.

Also, what's with the hate on Sinclair? His last couple of games have been down on form, but he's shown a lot more earlier in the season. When (do I dare say if?) Tippett comes back, he might be in a bit of trouble though. Naismith has been promising (not setting the world on fire by any stretch, but a good prospect), but Nankervis really isn't up to it at all. I'd take Sinclair over him every day of the year, even the last Saturday in September.

I think Naismith in particular will have a field day against the Blues rucks.
Sinclair has to get his s**t togther. Naismith will only get better with more games under his belt. Watching recent games Sinclair needs to mark the ball one on one where he has a clear advantage,too many missed marks in this position. Not giving up on him just yet but heaps more effort required!

Also, what's with the hate on Sinclair? His last couple of games have been down on form, but he's shown a lot more earlier in the season. When (do I dare say if?) Tippett comes back, he might be in a bit of trouble though. Naismith has been promising (not setting the world on fire by any stretch, but a good prospect), but Nankervis really isn't up to it at all. I'd take Sinclair over him every day of the year, even the last Saturday in September.

Sinclair is s**t. His haircut is s**t. His attack on the ball is s**t. His hands are s**t. His celebration after kicking a goal is s**t. The way he stands around a pack staring and waiting for something to happen is s**t. The way he leads infront of buddy and takes his space is s**t. The fact that we are stuck with him coz of injury is s**t. Playing him ahead of Nank is s**t. A 3rd gamer made him look s**t. In his biggest game of his career he was s**t. s**t i could go on all night

Sinclair is s**t. His haircut is s**t. His attack on the ball is s**t. His hands are s**t. His celebration after kicking a goal is s**t. The way he stands around a pack staring and waiting for something to happen is s**t. The way he leads infront of buddy and takes his space is s**t. The fact that we are stuck with him coz of injury is s**t. Playing him ahead of Nank is s**t. A 3rd gamer made him look s**t. In his biggest game of his career he was s**t. s**t i could go on all night

s**t!

Positively Shakespearian.

Are you sure you are Tom Harley's better -looking twin? His vocabulary expands beyond "s**t" as a pejorative adverb.

Kennedy would towel him up. Even though he is much-loved on this board, he is still underrated externally due to Parker/Hannebery etc. Carlton will try their best to keep Cripps away from Kennedy as much as possible.
Cripps averages more clearances than Kennedy

Sinclair continues to get his hands to the ball but can't mark it. A tall who can't mark and is as slow as a snail is not a lot of use.

I'm confident of a strong win, but the season certainly isn't over with a loss. I think that this year is probably the best chance in a long time for a team outside the Top 4 going the whole way. The finals-bound teams have all won and loss against each other and the highly-fancied Hawks are a big step down from previous years and VERY lucky to be sitting on top at the moment.
If we were unable to beat Carlton at the SCG the season may as well be over. I will be disappointed with anything less than a 10 goal win. That is what you would expect of a premiership contender.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't hold back. Say what you really think!

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back