Round 18 Tips and Crowd Expectations

Remove this Banner Ad

No way, Essendon's pace will trouble us as we are easily one of the slowest sides in the league. I'd actually be surprised if we won.
We are THE slowest side in the league. And they only just beat us in the dying seconds, on a fast deck, with home crowd and umpiring. And now they're without Hurley.

Enjoy the W.

as I don’t think Dangerfield warrants a tag as he isn’t dangerous enough with the ball

He's more than dangerous enough.
The thing is, if you do choose to let him play freely, he will kick goals on you. This is why teams have to shift their tag from Kelly to Dangerfield constantly throughout a game.
I do agree, he certainly won't cut you to pieces like a Josh Kelly or Dustin Martin with such precise kicking skills but I'd definitely love to see him never cop a tag again this year.

He's more than dangerous enough.
The thing is, if you do choose to let him play freely, he will kick goals on you. This is why teams have to shift their tag from Kelly to Dangerfield constantly throughout a game.
I do agree, he certainly won't cut you to pieces like a Josh Kelly or Dustin Martin with such precise kicking skills but I'd definitely love to see him never cop a tag again this year.
We tagged Selwood in last years EF and Dangerfield did nothing.

Adelaide 12
Richmond 34
Carlton 13
GWS 7
Brisbane 41
Fremantle 22
Hawthorn 15
West Coast 39
Western Bulldogs 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back