Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2018
God's country
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bianchi
Nah got Briggs and Macrae currently forward bench. Can only afford someone below $442,400 in one trade so short of De Goey. Tempted a little by Bolton. Don’t really want to use 2 trades this week.
Like THECHIEFTON said, he should go ok anyway

Nah got Briggs and Macrae currently forward bench. Can only afford someone below $442,400 in one trade so short of De Goey. Tempted a little by Bolton. Don’t really want to use 2 trades this week.

I got my eyez on Bolton for next week last upgrade.

Prob not the Kent I want.
But I'll prob only go with one trade.

Cazbah

Club Legend
May 29, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
sc18.jpg

Still got 6 trades and 157k - Any ideas for this week?

Was thinking getting Petracca in the mids and fielding Muphy + Highmore in DEF but I'm not overly keen about fielding Murphy

Going out on a limb as Banger Harvey has really turned his game around.

Robertson + Poulter > De Goey + Durham

Very convenient that an ultra cheapy downgrade who was only going to be to free up cash will be getting game time.

Sep 17, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey guys, forgot that a game had already played and just traded out Coleman Jones for Ginnivan (just wanted to see who I could get/playing around). Don't really want to do that, so if I trade Ginnivan back to Jones, does that mean I'll get the trade back? Or is that just a myth to mess peoples teams up. I've only got two trades left, so it would ruin my season if I mess it up

Aug 23, 2018
God's country
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bianchi
Hey guys, forgot that a game had already played and just traded out Coleman Jones for Ginnivan (just wanted to see who I could get/playing around). Don't really want to do that, so if I trade Ginnivan back to Jones, does that mean I'll get the trade back? Or is that just a myth to mess peoples teams up. I've only got two trades left, so it would ruin my season if I mess it up
Not a myth

Aug 23, 2018
God's country
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bianchi
Thanks that helps a lot. Only other options are do nothing and hold Dev for the year as back up (gonna drop in price breakeven is 109) and play Weightman for a week or 2. Or use 2 of my 3 trades and upgrade him properly...
Probably a hold in that situation chief, at the moment

Thanks that helps a lot. Only other options are do nothing and hold Dev for the year as back up (gonna drop in price breakeven is 109) and play Weightman for a week or 2. Or use 2 of my 3 trades and upgrade him properly...

I have the same problem I am going to hold him and hope he pulls out an 80 and only drops $15k

Guess I'll do the same. At least I can loophole him tonight anyway.

Yes I have 2 loops tonight Madden & Robertson if 1 of them scores well I can swing Laird & Fyfe around and still keep the Captains loops. If they both spud I might trade Whitfield > Mills

6.JPG

Aug 15, 2009
Dubai, UAE
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
North Sydney Bears Rugby League
Got to trade CJ to someone. Highmore, Wilkie and Ballard are candidates. Markov out. Going to hold him and have Bianco covering.
Wanted to trade Dev Rob to Stephenson but I'm going to hold him. Might come up with an ok score. Just not enough trades to blow just yet.

Fullarton back in is handy. But he's just E. And CCJ still sits there. Surely he gets back in at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back