Trades Round 18 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Ive gone Hall - Johannisen via Suckling
and Tucker to Rich.
Would have like to get to laird or Hodge from tucker but didnt quite have the cash and wasnt that interested in other at his price point or rookies. Thought he might go big against the dons anyway

Traded to Hodge.

He's been pretty poor and was on my list to go... This injury was the nail in his coffin. Traded Hall, too.
I want to trade him to Hodge but my foward line still needs a bost and I'd love to turn L. McCarthy to Robie Gray. I do have Mills (playing Carlton) who I can cover McVeigh this week.

Issue is I don't want to still have McVeigh for much longer so when he's missing a week it's pretty hard to keep him.

He's been pretty poor and was on my list to go... This injury was the nail in his coffin. Traded Hall, too.

Hall is a definite trade. With 2 trades a week you can't afford to have his price warming the pine..... McVeigh has played well this year as a role player in our team but fantasy wise he is a spud!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney rookie. Jeppa had him as the #1 rookie this week and expects him to play for a few. With Jansen out on my mid bench I think I'll bring him in for some cover.
i'll have to postpone my philips to foote and ruggles to doch till next week as yet again i'll have three rookies on the field :(

I'm leaning towards trading out, will wait until i've worked out my other trade. :p

As a Swans man what's your thought's on Naismith, will he hold his spot for long?

Jep. Since he has been in, he has actually been winning ruck contests that Sinclair fails to do.

Naismith: 27.5 ho per game
Sinclair: 13.5 ho per game

He will stay in the team until Tippett comes back. He even has the chance to overtake Sinclair for that 2nd spot.

He is the no. 1 rookie to get this week in my opinion as he is a perfect back up to Stef and also if a Ruck goes down is a late withdrawal.

Hmm.. Archie Smith not named, surely they dont need to play mind games with naming Stef if he was to be a late withdrawal.

How important do you guys think having a ruck cover would be?

Debating on my 2nd trade of grabbing Naismith as cover or my original plan of culling De Goey to Foote and getting a heap more cash which would be handy for next week.. but would hate to cop a ruck donut

Remove this Banner Ad

Back