Trades Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Even with Danger looking likely to be out I think I will hold him so I can stick with my other trades, I will have to cover with Mountford which isn't ideal.

Thinking my trades before teams will be:

Pendles > D.Beams
Nank > Sidebottom

Beams does feel a little risky although he does have massive upside, and although he only scored 95 last week that was the top score for brisbane. Then Nank to Sidey is clearly a massive upgrade.

Thinking about Newman > Witherdon and Matt White > Kieran Jack

Beams or Jelwood?

Selwood slightly less injury prone. Interestingly, the "Scale of Hardness" suggests Geelong's run is a bit tougher, and they have GWS last, but I'd back Selwood to score well at KP regardless of the opponent.

Thinking about Newman > Witherdon and Matt White > Kieran Jack

Who is your upgrade target for Witherden? But seems good.
I'm now thinking Hibberd->L.Young, Parsons->K.Jack :)

I feel like Hutchings will tag Sidey

So will only score 105 this week ;)

Selwood slightly less injury prone. Interestingly, the "Scale of Hardness" suggests Geelong's run is a bit tougher, and they have GWS last, but I'd back Selwood to score well at KP regardless of the opponent.

Who is your upgrade target for Witherden? But seems good.
I'm now thinking Hibberd->L.Young, Parsons->K.Jack :)

So will only score 105 this week ;)
Hopefully Hutch can get Sidey's price down a bit haha. I think Blakely would have to be the #1 target once Withers tops out but I'll stay flexible and go with best available at the time.

Any other deadwood on the rookie bench? Surely Cousins will play a few more games! If not then fair enough and good trades.
Cousins is out for the season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone give Alex Keath a chance of playing past one week? JS hard at Adelaide, right?

It's out of him and Nyhuis for me. If Keath can play even 2 or 3 games I might choose him over Nyhuis who I think wont be a big scorer

Newman -> Jelwood via Lloyd into Def
Rocky -> Gaff

115k banked to go up down next week on someone like Greenwood/Hibberd depending on who performs and how Sidebottom/Blakely go.

Jack Scrimshaw to debut for Gold Coast
(and as mentioned above, Alex Keath for Adelaide)
With any luck, a few more to come

(Hopeful of Partington for WCE)

Jack Scrimshaw to debut for Gold Coast
(and as mentioned above, Alex Keath for Adelaide)
With any luck, a few more to come

(Hopeful of Partington for WCE)
Conor Glass confirmed to debut for Hawthorn

Anyone give Alex Keath a chance of playing past one week? JS hard at Adelaide, right?

It's out of him and Nyhuis for me. If Keath can play even 2 or 3 games I might choose him over Nyhuis who I think wont be a big scorer
Nah he will drop out for Lever if Jake is fit next week. Otten is preferred as the third tall while Hartigan is out so there's no room for Keath.

So far im looking at

Miller -> dusty
Parsons -> young/any new rookies, (it no longer matters who but someone with some js would be nice in case of emergency) with some dpp action of...

Newman from d5 to m8, Hibberd from m10 to d8, greenwood from m9 to f6, menegola from f4 to m7. I know i didnt NEED to do all that dpp for the trades but it does give me coverage in the midfield that i dont mind on the field incase danger doesnt play (i really dont see the gain for me in trading him out to bring him back in a week or two when im running out of trades)

Time to roll the dice and hope miracles happen.

Vince - BLAKELY
(yes Vince was a previous dice role)

Hanners - Jelwood Value pick.

Anyone still holding Stef? #keepthefaith

Edit: hrm seems like quite a few getting blakes in

Remove this Banner Ad

Back