Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone tell me why Crisp shouldn't be my Sicily replacement. Other two options are Hurn or TMAC. Crisp definitely leading in my book though.

Got Yeo, Laird, Brayshaw, Howe and Hurley (Mihocek and Ridley).

Can't afford Simmo or Lloyd and have three trades left.

Someone tell me why Crisp shouldn't be my Sicily replacement. Other two options are Hurn or TMAC. Crisp definitely leading in my book though.

Got Yeo, Laird, Brayshaw, Howe and Hurley (Mihocek and Ridley).

Can't afford Simmo or Lloyd and have three trades left.
Crisp averaging 107 for the last 9 games. Ultra consistent.

Ryan, Brayshaw, Crispy or Hurley.....*, all the choices are doing my head in. The last time I traded in a player on a roll like Crispy (ECurnow), he started averaging a s**t 95.

s**t, can't afford Crisp by $2400 :(

Last edited:
Currently sitting 1st in all 3 leagues with records of 14-1, 14-1 and 14-2... atleast a game clear in each.
With heeney, gray, mclean, degoey and boak my other forwards. I have Tmac back. A lot of the fwd premos aren’t tickling my fancy. Hurn the safer option via a tmac swap?
Hurn could work, and there are other DEF options you might not have like Brayshaw, Crisp (potentially L Ryan if you reckon his run of good home game scoring will continue), but off the top of my head, one bloke I'd look at would be the Hoff with Ryder out, have you considered him?

Sissy > Lloyd (certain death of a perfectly good seagull)
Richmond Higgins > any mid/fwd loop Probably Bayok.
Leaves 294K bank to cover fresh injuries next week. Likely another 2 maybe 3 and a suspension as well.

Whats with this new shiney yellow "report" button ?
Tempting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leaves 294K bank to cover fresh injuries next week. Likely another 2 maybe 3 and a suspension as well.

Tempting.
You can use it to communicate your love for Shannon Hurn to the mods and join Hurndog Millionaire's global congregation. Quite the handy feature. Join today and receive a Tommy Cole stickpin for just $17.93 (postage and handling not included).

So you'll be taking Higgo's 60 then? :moustache:
I'd kill Bambi to get a 60 from my Sicily replacement ......sadly, i'll be stuck with Coles 40's

Queue reverse Physcology thought process

giphy.gif

Ryan, Brayshaw, Crispy or Hurley.....glory be, all the choices are doing my head in. The last time I traded in a player on a roll like Crispy (ECurnow), he started averaging a s**t 95.

s**t, can't afford Crisp by $2400 :(
Brayshaw for mine. 3 game average of 115. Playing pure midfield and feasting on Gawn's tap work.

Tempting.
Your's is yellow :huh: ......they only gave me a plain o'l grey one ........you must be special ...or use it alot?

Your's is yellow :huh: ......they only gave me a plain o'l grey one ........you must be special ...or use it alot?
Clean record.
I'm all for freedom of expression.

Damn thing keeps catching my eye.
Its asking me to press it.
Its beeping at me now.
Someone make it stop :'(
I dont know how long i can hold out.
I really want to click it to see what happens :eek:

KPmMOGk.gif

Clean record.
I'm all for freedom of expression.

Damn thing keeps catching my eye.