Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boaks disposal is urine and a turtle could run faster that pile of faeces.

Report that kents :D.

I could be wrong here, but from what I have learned about BF rules so far, insulting, even defaming someone is perfectly fine, but if you were to add the tiniest bit of sexual innuendo to that post, then you're looking at a 1 point rules infraction, reported or not.

I could be wrong here, but from what I have learned about BF rules so far, insulting, even defaming someone is perfectly fine, but if you were to add the tiniest bit of sexual innuendo to that post, then you're looking at a 1 point rules infraction, reported or not.
True dat.
Thats why we dont see the OZ anymore l miss hes posts.

Who are all these Johnny Come Lately's looking for trade advice all of a sudden with their 6 - 10 trades remaining?

Have we moved on from random huge score posting to this?
They're all playing catch up because they have so many trades remaining. Nobody who is serious about this caper would have that many left at this time of the year. I would love to know how many in the top 1000 have 6 or more. Reckon the answer would be zero.

Someone tell me why Crisp shouldn't be my Sicily replacement. Other two options are Hurn or TMAC. Crisp definitely leading in my book though.

Got Yeo, Laird, Brayshaw, Howe and Hurley (Mihocek and Ridley).

Can't afford Simmo or Lloyd and have three trades left.

Best options are
Lloyd
Brayshaw
Simpson
Crisp
Hurn

So yes get Crisp

You can use it to communicate your love for Shannon Hurn to the mods and join Hurndog Millionaire's global congregation. Quite the handy feature. Join today and receive a Tommy Cole stickpin for just $17.93 (postage and handling not included).

Is that his price or his average?

Who are all these Johnny Come Lately's looking for trade advice all of a sudden with their 6 - 10 trades remaining?

6 trades left.

Projected score 2851, is that good?

Still tossing Dusty or Brayshaw, Dusty or Brayshaw, Dusty or Brayshaw?

I’ll admit I drop off the supercoach forum during the year. And yeah I don’t mind coming in and posting my good scores. I seem to spend a decent amount of preseason here then migrate to other boards. I’ll try get on a bit more and keep involved. Oh and I’m ranked 1791.

Some of those 6-10 trades teams are going to leapfrog us trade whores. **** them.

Reckon those inside 4-5k with 4-5 in the kitty can still have a real crack at top 1k, e.g.
image.JPG
Attached rough, but think it gives an indication. Hope it shows ok, am hopeless with iPhones.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry I'm late to the party but completely forgot I needed to trade Sicily. I have 4 trades and 30K.

Defence is Yeo, Simmo, Laird, Hurley, Savage.

Therefore, main options are:

Lloyd, Hurn or Crisp (McDonald and Brayshaw other possibilities).

Leaning toward Lloyd but price will mean I need to downgrade a bench player, using an extra trade.

So basically, boils down to:

Lloyd, 2 trades left, 160K bank.
Crisp, 3 trades left, 30K bank
Hurn, 3 trades left, 40K bank

Thoughts??

Well...

Anyone able to help old Guardian Hawk out with this?

I believe that after 17 weeks my judgement has now been compromised and Im finally starting to come accross as a little biased towards the great man Hurn, making it unfair for me to render any assistance to anyone lucky enough to be considering bringing such a delicious sexy POD like Hurn into their sides. :straining:

Sorry I'm late to the party but completely forgot I needed to trade Sicily. I have 4 trades and 30K.

Leaning toward Lloyd but price will mean I need to downgrade a bench player, using an extra trade.

Thoughts??

Lloyd
Lloyd
Lloyd

Where do Ballenden and Keefe sit on the slim-to-none scale of getting a game?

Would impact my Sicily trade if either were to get up

Well...

Anyone able to help old Guardian Hawk out with this?

I believe that after 17 weeks my judgement has now been compromised and Im finally starting to come accross as a little biased towards the great man Hurn, making it unfair for me to render any assistance to anyone lucky enough to be considering bringing such a delicious sexy POD like Hurn into their sides. :straining:
Do you think this is truly the case .........I've seen no evidence :p

Thoughts??
Most definitely .....Lloyd, 2 trades left, 160K bank.

2 trades left in 5 rounds a concern here
Yes, but $160K in the bank, meaning the other two trades can be pure direct swaps ......the other options left only $30K meaning potential one up, one down, getting back to the same trade situation ...but this way you get a superior DEF player in Lloyd

Yes, but $160K in the bank, meaning the other two trades can be pure direct swaps ......the other options left only $30K meaning potential one up, one down, getting back to the same trade situation ...but this way you get a superior DEF player in Lloyd
I’d argue the point that money at this time is null and void

Assuming the team is set, if a LTI comes in now, a swap to players around the same mark with that 30-40k buffer should see him right

Perhaps I’m being too conservative? Lloyd is going great guns indeed

Thoughts??

Why not Luke Ryan & 90k? He's averaging 106 at Optus and Freo play 4 of the last 5 rounds there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back