Trades Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Apologies if this has been covered in the previous 250 posts

Hurn or Hurley. Likely to be a Sicily replacement across all 3 fantasy forms
I am Hurley because he is playing us.

On the road we typically bomb it on the head of our forwards and the intercept defender of the opposition floats across and marks it. That will be Hurley this week.

Dogs fixture isn’t great but not the worst. I could also go Danger and someone like unique like Jayden Short or Jordan Lewis? Maybe even Goddard? Although that would give me four Bombers players.

Essentially anyone I choose will be better than Hibberd sitting at D6 at least.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Unlike the forwards I think the defenders are a bit more clear cut.

In that case getting Brayshaw is the best bet.
Hurn is probably the 8th to 10th best defender from here and Heeney will be in the top 3 fwds, so that's why I suggested that, but not so PODdy.

7 of 8 rookies playing if Lynch is named! Crazy.

Sicily -> Laird. Easiest trade of the year.

then it's either:
Parker -> Oliver/Beams
or
Menegola -> Danger

Choices!

Sicily to O’Riordan
Fritsch to Sloane

Gives me 456k to get Brayshaw next week and “finish” my team. Means O’Riordan will be on the ground for one week but it’s against GC so hopefully it won’t matter.

I think I'll back in parker for one last week with his matchup vs GC, and move him to Macrae next week provided no injuries.

Sicily -> Laird
Rocky -> Danger

(Log in to remove this ad.)

8 green lights on the bench in round 18. What is this madness

1pdjbo.png

7 of 8 rookies playing if Lynch is named! Crazy.

Sicily -> Laird. Easiest trade of the year.

then it's either:
Parker -> Oliver/Beams
or
Menegola -> Danger

Choices!
Normally it would be Parker to go hands down but their matchups this week are way in Parker's favour.

If you have to do 1, I'd still do Parker. He is a spud. He might go 120 this week but then resume normal service (ie 70-90) scores the week after.

I think I have asked this question at least twice in this thread, but it is doing my head in making a decision.

I have escaped any carnage (so far), but have been changing my trades over and over and nothing seems to look right.

First trade is Giro to O'Riordan. Giro still have growth left in him, but with Sier playing, I can get some handy cash by trading him out and I don't want to miss out on O'Riordan.

It is the second trade that is really doing my head in.

The two guys I really want to move on first are Parker and de Goey.
de Goey has been solid averaging about 90 in the last 5 and before last weeks 59, Parker was averaging over 100 in his last 5.
Either way, barring injuries etc, one of them is going this week and the other the week after.

Do I just upgrade Parker to Gaff/Macrae this week and hold de Goey?
Or do I upgrade de Goey to Dangerfield this week and upgrade Parker next week?
Or option 3, hold de Goey and trade Parker to Danger this week, and trade de Goey next week to a premo mid, using Dangers DPP into the fwd line?

So for this week what option looks better scoring wise, keeping in mind that Parker plays Gold Coast.

Gaff/Macrae and de Goey
Dangerfield and Parker
Danger and de Goey?

Am I crazy for considering Armitage at M8? Means I can get Brayshaw in for Hibberd and complete my backline.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I wouldn't consider Armitage. Too fragile and very unlikely to play every game even from here.

I'd go with sloane or shuey if you're looking for value (in that order). Otherwise consider doing Hibberd-> Brayshaw and cashing a rookie in with your 2nd to bank some cash for next week to grab Macrae.

I think I have asked this question at least twice in this thread, but it is doing my head in making a decision.

I have escaped any carnage (so far), but have been changing my trades over and over and nothing seems to look right.

First trade is Giro to O'Riordan. Giro still have growth left in him, but with Sier playing, I can get some handy cash by trading him out and I don't want to miss out on O'Riordan.

It is the second trade that is really doing my head in.

The two guys I really want to move on first are Parker and de Goey.
de Goey has been solid averaging about 90 in the last 5 and before last weeks 59, Parker was averaging over 100 in his last 5.
Either way, barring injuries etc, one of them is going this week and the other the week after.

Do I just upgrade Parker to Gaff/Macrae this week and hold de Goey?
Or do I upgrade de Goey to Dangerfield this week and upgrade Parker next week?
Or option 3, hold de Goey and trade Parker to Danger this week, and trade de Goey next week to a premo mid, using Dangers DPP into the fwd line?

So for this week what option looks better scoring wise, keeping in mind that Parker plays Gold Coast.

Gaff/Macrae and de Goey
Dangerfield and Parker
Danger and de Goey?
Play the breakeven game, Danger this week - Macrae next

Can't decide on whether to take the risk on Robbie Gray being a spud and losing a league match or go for cash gen and go Logan Austin to O'riordan???

Surely Gray playing forward, a week after concussion wont get anywhere near it.

Already got O'Riordan, Cameron, Morgan and need to downgrade some other bench players to free up some cash. Anyone other rookies around or under the 200k mark worth considering?

But would you personally play de Goey or Parker this week?
Parker VS GC, but I don't think the points difference will be all that much tbh. Parker only just tons on his really good games

Can't decide on whether to take the risk on Robbie Gray being a spud and losing a league match or go for cash gen and go Logan Austin to O'riordan???

Surely Gray playing forward, a week after concussion wont get anywhere near it.

Assuming he plays at all, I agree with your assessment and would only expect a 75-80pt score (at best).

Already got O'Riordan, Cameron, Morgan and need to downgrade some other bench players to free up some cash. Anyone other rookies around or under the 200k mark worth considering?

Do you need them to play this week or just looking for someone who might get a game or two before the end of the year?

I'm confident your mob will give Dylan Clarke another run towards the end of the year if they become mathematically eliminated from the 8. Probably won't be for another 2-3weeks though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back