Trades Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I crazy for considering Armitage at M8? Means I can get Brayshaw in for Hibberd and complete my backline.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Looks good
Richmond tough game this week but I expect he, Billings and crew to score well from here on out.
Only thing is if Ross back impacts him?

Cogs the only other premo I can't touch due to H2H actually. My bad.

Oliver is an interesting one, been in some ripper form last 3 as well. Not concerned about POD overall as much as POD in H2H matchups.

Very little have either Oliver or Cripps that's a bit of a flip of the coin if you ask me...heads or tails? :D

Cripps ceiling means him

Who goes for Danger? Rocky, Wingard or McLean?

He does look good, my only concern is if you have Zerrett and Devon smith - adding HepD could be an issue if they are losing.
Last week was a prime example how it can work, but seems a bit risky for me

I think 3 is perfectly fine from one side (well I better, because I have all 3).

Heppell/Smith/Zerrett have averaged 116 in the last 3 and 108 in the last 5 for me. Can't argue with that for form or consistency. 1 may have a bad game every so often, but the other 2 pick up the slack.

3 is probably the limit, after that consistent scoring can certainly drop.

Eg:
Laird/Crouch/Gibbs/Sloane
Heppell/Smith/Zerrett
Gaff/Shuey/Yeo
Jelly/Conigs/Whitfield
Beams/Zorko/Martin
Brayshaw/Gawn/Oliver
Jellwood/Danger/Meneg
Sidebum/Treloar/Pendles/Grundy/Phillips

Tossing up 3 options - thoughts appreciated lads!
1) sic+brander to danger+O'Riordan +79k
2) sic+gray to shuey/sloane +38k
2) sic+gray to danger/O'Riordan +328k

First 2 leave me with 2 rooks on field (O'Riordan+Ahearn/Ahearn+Lynch respectively) last one has 3 on field...thoughts???

I was literally just thinking this haha. I hope he does, but after already being in and out of my team I couldn't trade him in without a few weeks of evidence again
I need a defender 490k and under... but I looked at the 2 games Burton played without Sic this year and he only went for 39 and 61, so I don't think it's a good idea. Maybe Gunston picks up the slack? He's a great kick.

I need a defender 490k and under... but I looked at the 2 games Burton played without Sic this year and he only went for 39 and 61, so I don't think it's a good idea. Maybe Gunston picks up the slack? He's a great kick.

As a former Burton owner I hope it’s Gunston!
But yeah I think it will be Gunston. He has done it before.

Crozier?
Otherwise I’d grab one of the rookies and use the money elsewhere

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seedsman and hope he can pull out a few of those scores from earlier in the year?

Crozier?
Otherwise I’d grab one of the rookies and use the money elsewhere
Nah he's too much. I was thinking Seed and pray he miraculously starts scoring well again. I could go O'Riordan but I don't really want to start a rookie since I'm rookie free right now.

Tossing up 3 options - thoughts appreciated lads!
1) sic+brander to danger+O'Riordan +79k
2) sic+gray to shuey/sloane +38k
2) sic+gray to danger/O'Riordan +328k

First 2 leave me with 2 rooks on field (O'Riordan+Ahearn/Ahearn+Lynch respectively) last one has 3 on field...thoughts???

Danger and Riordan to come in. But I'd consider Sic+Gray to be the ones to go out. Gray is losing cash and going no where fast. Stem the bleed. Atleast brander isnt losing you cash, and you really only need 1 playing benchman.

Post your team?
auv7yh.jpg

I was going to go Lynch and Sic > Danger and Seed. Thoughts?

Nah he's too much. I was thinking Seed and pray he miraculously starts scoring well again. I could go O'Riordan but I don't really want to start a rookie since I'm rookie free right now.
I'd honestly go O'Riordan over Seeds

Remove this Banner Ad

Back