Trades Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Had 166k in the bank, have gone Fritsch and the Bont to Heeney and Danger. Hoping to get Macrae and Laird in for Dahlhaus and Savage over the next two weeks and my team will be just about there!

Pretty similar to me - Heeney and Danger are my two forward targets. Then Macrae in, Savage out at some point.
Looks good.

Who scores more this week, De Goey v NM or Walters V ESS. Both are playing up Forward, but it took 4 goals for JDG to get his 73.

If Sidey and Sic are out think I'll do:

Spargo > O'Riordan; Sic to FWD bench for this week
Sidey > Macrae
$100k in bank

If Sic is out long term, then I'll go Sic to a rookie forward and J. Smith up to Whitfield next week. Think that's best for structure.

Really stumped on trades this week. Finally cracked into the top 1000 and sitting at 809 after a score of 2457 but have definite weak links in my lines.

Parker was just putrid and cost me my matchup by 10pts.

I only have $61k in the bank to start with.
My first thought was Giro to O'Riordan (DPP Smith into mids) which would give me $209k to play with. But if Sier doesn't get up this week, that basically leaves me with no bench cover unless Smith gets a game this week. Sier to O'Riordan gives me $126k. Am I right in saying that O'Riordan is basically a must get when it comes to cash cows coming through?

I would count my weakest links as Hurley in my backline. But really the only guy I would trade him out for is Brayshaw.
Obviously Parker in the mids. Shuey is risky, but since I have gotten him in he as gone 96 and 116 and made about $50k, so I am happy to ride him for now.
Rockliff and de Goey in the forward line, but I like the ceiling of Rocky.

My thoughts on trades so far on trades, depending if Sier gets up.

Trade 1. Giro/Sier to O'Riordan

It's trade 2 which is confusing me.
I could trade Parker to Danger and then swing him forward next week for a de Goey. Or do I keep Parker one more week and just trade de Goey to Danger now?

Other option in Parker to Brayshaw. Could continue to play him in the mids for a couple of weeks while I upgrade de Goey to Danger and then swing him back and trade out Hurley.

Or is it worth making sure I get the cash (by trading Giro or Big O) and just going Parker to Macrae?

Have been trying to trade out Goldy for as long as I can remember, but I really think I can't trade him at this point as his 3 and 5 week averages are actually slightly higher than Grundy's!

I probably have tunnel vision and there are much better trades out there.

Team 2.PNG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

190k in the bank, initially plans are to just pull the trigger on Grundy now and down grade Ryan for Freeman, and bloody hold Sicily til next week.. hopefully JPK pulls through. Any other ideas?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back