Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Austin > O’Riordan
Fritsch > Macrae
Hoff back to the FWD line

Its great getting Macare at the price he started at :D

Can you cop fritsch for one more week?? Macrae will be under $700k after next week
Hes pretty much at his starting price thats a bargain and with a BE of 168 he could get 140 or more so he wont drop to much more as far as im concerned and i get the extra points he will score over Fritsch

Danger mid/fwd in fantasy now so hopefully the same in dt next year

Caddy>Hoff. Leaves me 3 trades and $189k with Macrae to come in for someone. Possibly Fyfe or Zorko
7678108fa029568e6d1ca084dc47ba73.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rocky to Macrae
Seedsman to The Hoff (Sicdog moves back)

Looks horribly sideways but leaves me with 4 trades and Sicily D6, Sidebottom M8, Gawn R2, Walters F6.

Will rock Fritsch F7 for the remainder with Powell in the mids to pull in cover of Walters, McLean, Heeney, Hoff, and Ahern for mid injuries.

..... may upgrade Walters or Fritsch to a better F6/7 at some point if I knew who one was.

Those thinking of getting Macrae not worried about Hutchins tag this week?? He absolutely destroyed sidebum and can’t see him going to anyone other than Macrae this week

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
One of the reasons I am holding off until next week
Hutchings recent jobs
Sidebottom - 48
Kelly - 89
Sloane - 68
Merrett - 103
Steven - 71
5 more than capable midfielders kept to an average of 75.

Makes up for the high likelihood that we lose Smith, Sicily, Menegola, McLean and maybe Heeney from Forwards next year.
Sicily will be just a defender, nothing wrong with that

McLean for mine is the only one from that list who will 100% be mid only

Still a case for Heeney and Menegola to get FM DPP, small chance for Smith but unlikely

Stay away from Bray ffs, he won’t ton again now. In all seriousness, Bray is must have right now. It is disgusting that he is available as a defender

agree on all fronts... playing cats away this week so expect a 60, will probably end up tagging selwood especially with viney out... as bad as sicily being a forward this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back