Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

FMDT.

$11.1k and two trades left, one of which now has to be used on Sicily.

So I'm thinking I either:
A) Play it 'safe' and trade Sicily to the next best defender (don't mind Witherden) and sit with one trade and $57.9k for injury cover or a minor upgrade later in the year.
B) Gowers -> Macrae (by swinging Ahern forward), financed by trading Sicily to a $324.1k or less defender and promoting Savage to D6.

Screen Shot 2018-07-17 at 11.45.34.png

FMDT.

A) Play it 'safe' and trade Sicily to the next best defender (don't mind Witherden) and sit with one trade and $57.9k for injury cover or a minor upgrade later in the year.
B) Gowers -> Macrae (by swinging Ahern forward), financed by trading Sicily to a $324.1k or less defender and promoting Savage to D6.

View attachment 528697

You don't need to trade this week..save them.. savage is good for at least 85 and you have cover with Mihocek.

Macrae will cop Hutchings tag this week and his breakeven is already 150+.. he will be under $680k in 2 weeks time. Get him then. Parker is playing the suns this week so he will score 100+.

Sicily to Brayshaw

47.5k left for one more injury trade or I can GTFO with Parker still and grab Danger or a Collingwood mid...

#FMDT

This year can GAGF :thumbsdown:
You don't need to trade this week..save them.. savage is good for at least 85 and you have cover with Mihocek.

Macrae will cop Hutchings tag this week and his breakeven is already 150+.. he will be under $680k in 2 weeks time. Get him then. Parker is playing the suns this week so he will score 100+.
Parker will probably get tagged too... :moustache:

omg why am i finding myself agreeing with brad, well said mate

Fair point. Gives me an extra week to work out who I want to downgrade Sicily to but the extra $ is somewhat offset by the fact that Gowers will continue to haemorrhage money.

Has anyone forgot Macrae alread scored 134 against westcoast this year ??? And that tags haven’t effected his scoring this year....

Sicily -> Heeney (via Ahern -> Mids, Luke McDonald -> Defs). Robbie Gray to bench

1 Trade left, $68k in the bank

No trades. Sicily and Gray to the bench, Savage and Buddy come on field.

Sicily will have to stay put for the remainder of the season unless I'm required there is a second LTI back there. 1 ruck trade left.

Sicily to Brayshaw

Parker will probably get tagged too... :moustache:

If the Suns tag Parker then they are in more trouble than I though. Seriously, Parker could barely touch the thing for 3.5 quarters. He's going to be the senior mid now if JPK is out and he is up against an easy beat team, if he has any pride left at all he should do well. He usually beats up well on the easy teams so hoping the campaigner can at least ton up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone forgot Macrae alread scored 134 against westcoast this year ??? And that tags haven’t effected his scoring this year....
Yeah no doubt Crae will go 100 minimum this week. He could be blindfolded and he will still ton up. I just need him to have one more price drop before I get him, also have Sicily to deal with this week. Crae will probably keep dropping in price after next week but not by much, and it's not worth the points missed. Can't afford to wait until after the NM match-up, where he might get a hard Jacobs tag or might not.

Um...

He tags??? I highly doubt it

Roarke Smith would go to a player like him
For the first time, and with good effect, Willie was sent to Heater against GWS.

He wasn't given a job on anyone v the Pies, but its not outside the realms of possibility that he goes to someone like JJ.

For the first time, and with good effect, Willie was sent to Heater against GWS.

He wasn't given a job on anyone v the Pies, but its not outside the realms of possibility that he goes to someone like JJ.
JJ covers enormous ground up on the wing and sometimes to half forward, Heater doesn't rack up as much as he used to and sits in D50 more often.

I doubt Rioli goes to JJ

Hutchings makes sense if he's not going to tag a mid

FMDT.

View attachment 528697

Why not just hold, park Sicily at D8 and start Savage on field? You even have def cover in Mycheck and could keep 3 trades for when you really need them...

Not sure what to do with Sic this week. 3 trades & $0 available. Am undecided about a straight swap to Heeney this week or wait a week and get him a little bit cheaper? Could then upgrade Zorko > Macrae or Shaw to someone a bit better.. go you pups Slippers thoughts?

View attachment 529024
Sounds like a good plan. You've got cover, and those final trades are so crucial that.

Considering my Sic dawg trade options (stuck in FWD unfortunately). Could you rank the following: Menagola, Wingard and Dunkley (F to the No on Billings!).

Currently have Walters, Smith, McLean, Hoff, Heeney and Gray. Thanks

Wingard slightly ahead of Gola for mine.

1)Wingard (5 rd ave 100.4)
2) Menegola (5 rd ave 93.8)
3) Dunkley (5 rd ave 90.2 + lack of DP)

Considering my Sic dawg trade options (stuck in FWD unfortunately). Could you rank the following: Menagola, Wingard and Dunkley (F to the No on Billings!).

Currently have Walters, Smith, McLean, Hoff, Heeney and Gray. Thanks

Wingard and Gola both good options. Cats play 4/6 at GMHBA to end season. Their last 2 are against Freo and GC. Gola I think scores more at the business end

Gola vs buddy for the last fwd spot? Need to get Fritz off the field this week. Think Buddy will he huge this week so leaning towards him.

Buddy has been a disaster this season. Since I picked him up in round 10, he’s scored 1 x 100 and only been over 90 one other time which was last week. He had 19 touches, 9 marks and kicked 3 goals and he still couldn’t score 100. Laughable. Without Reid there, he’s forced to play inside 50. Unless he kicks 5+ he won’t score 100 and he is up against May who is a very good defender.

Not sure what to do with Sic this week. 3 trades & $0 available. Am undecided about a straight swap to Heeney this week or wait a week and get him a little bit cheaper? Could then upgrade Zorko > Macrae or Shaw to someone a bit better.. go you pups Slippers thoughts?

View attachment 529024

Personally i would bring in Heeney hes playing suns at home who are a basket case... and could go close to his BE and the difference having Walters on field could be 60 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Back